GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2- New Gen. of Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
MGS2... The long awaited game of 2001/2002 due to come out Christmas 2001 but will probably be delayed for greater improvements...But its worth the wait, Eh?
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Ive been here for about 6 months...

Nae only joking...Only 2 hours at most and I already hate someone. I'd really like to smack him but the chicken did it first!!!!!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:59
Regular
Speaking of Sniper, have you met him yet?

He posts one liners the whole time, usually angry about something! He is one of the notables with the horrible colour!
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:57
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Here's a joke for ya... Why did the chicken cross the road.................

...To smack Adrian in the face with the butt of a sniper rifle.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:56
Regular
He is a "newbie" but only because he doesn`t post that much. He`s been here a while, and only posts concise occasional messages when neccesary.

How long have you been here? If its not long, then Welcome to the PS2 forum!
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:54
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Not really that knowledgeable just a swat on everything there is to know. And he said something about me being new...He is a new woman too you know!
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:53
Regular
Yeh, don`t worry, that whole line was a joke. It was the rest of the mesage that was serious.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Oh and er... by the way... its "Go with the flow" Okay! Rite
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:51
Regular
Adrian is a very knowledgeable member of the forum, and he meant well. Don`t worry, you`ll settle in and get along with everyone soon enough.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:48
Regular
Calmness my man. Flow with the... er ... flow. Be gentle and relax my man.

No seriously, getting to the point, Timone has started a topic without realising it has been discussed a lot. That isn`t his fault because he didn`t know.

Adrian was only pointing this out, so neither of you are wrong, so lets calm it down, and concentrate on convincing Nintendo owners of the brilliance of MGS2, not eachother as we already know this.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:32
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I want to know how can we discuss things that only the people who are making MGS2 know. Ok hows this then "How do you feel about Snake killing the president of the USA at the end of the game?", it will make for an intresting sequel wont it. We have discussed everything. You have very few posts meaning that you dont come on to this message board too often. As I said we had discussed all the information Konami have given out about 2 months ago. We have heard about the competition to have your information put on as one of the Soliders e.t.c.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.