GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2- New Gen. of Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
MGS2... The long awaited game of 2001/2002 due to come out Christmas 2001 but will probably be delayed for greater improvements...But its worth the wait, Eh?
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
ssxpro wrote:
> *In other words Rasta looks for an excuse to post* :-)

Damn he discovered my fiendish plan!

Oh well, what the hell *forces Essessex into a box and prds him through the bars*

MUAH HA HA HA HA HA FEEL MY WRATH REGULAR BUMSCAG!
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:09
Regular
Ah well, I must go. Revision to do...
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:08
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Well Im king o the jungle... I kin every hidding place there is so beat it...

MUAH HA HA HA HA

Hakunamatatta- What a wonderful name!
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:07
Regular
*In other words Rasta looks for an excuse to post* :-)
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:04
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh joy! 2 newbie fools to prod!!

*prods Timone and err... the other one. Prod prod prod*

MUAH HA HA HA HA FEEL MY WRATH NEWBIE SCUMS!

I roam every forum in my search for proddable newbies, no forum is a hiding place, I will hunt you down and prod you. You can't run (well duh! we are on the net here!) and you can't hide!

MUAH HA HA HA
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:04
Regular
If you go to "Top Posters" there is a list of notables at the top - Meka_Dragon, Fantasy Meister, Grix Thraves, Sniper and Ant.

There is an election going on for the sixth one on June 7th.

The top posters list shows the number of posts and words in the last 30 days, and all time. You can put it in order of words or posts.

The main PS2 supporters are Wookiee Monster, Ant (away on holiday), Mattyboy, adrian, myself, Flying Pig, and many more you`ve already met today such as Khazar and Red Faction.
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Aye, I signed up yesterday but started chatting today! Hold on... I'll be back with a tagline in a minute!!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:01
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
SNIPER???????

What like Sniper as in if he gets really p***ed off he'll take the place of the chicken but will have at least 5 bullets in the chamber?
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:01
Regular
One other thing... if you go to "edit my details" you can create a tag line, up to twenty characters long.
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:00
Regular
2 hours? Did you sign up yesterday? Its just that, new arrivals get "Just arrived today" below their name.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.