GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2- New Gen. of Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
MGS2... The long awaited game of 2001/2002 due to come out Christmas 2001 but will probably be delayed for greater improvements...But its worth the wait, Eh?
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
MGS2... The long awaited game of 2001/2002 due to come out Christmas 2001 but will probably be delayed for greater improvements...But its worth the wait, Eh?
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:24
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Come onto fog chatter my friend. You'll get a proddin. Anyways, state the obvious!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:37
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
If it is so obvious, then why is nobody talking about it and its supreme graphics?
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
We have talked about it. When the demo came out everyone talked about it. But that was like 2 months ago. There isnt that much new information about MGS2 as Konami want it to be a suprise. So we cant keep discussing the same thing over and over.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:18
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Think of all the different aspects of MGS2! U cant of discussed it all because you said they want it to be a surprise! What about the part where you can get your name as one of the enemy soldiers eh?
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:24
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Come on... CAT GOT URE TONGUE? Or is it that you can think of anything smart to say.... Maybe you dinnae hae the guts eh?
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:32
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I want to know how can we discuss things that only the people who are making MGS2 know. Ok hows this then "How do you feel about Snake killing the president of the USA at the end of the game?", it will make for an intresting sequel wont it. We have discussed everything. You have very few posts meaning that you dont come on to this message board too often. As I said we had discussed all the information Konami have given out about 2 months ago. We have heard about the competition to have your information put on as one of the Soliders e.t.c.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:48
Regular
Calmness my man. Flow with the... er ... flow. Be gentle and relax my man.

No seriously, getting to the point, Timone has started a topic without realising it has been discussed a lot. That isn`t his fault because he didn`t know.

Adrian was only pointing this out, so neither of you are wrong, so lets calm it down, and concentrate on convincing Nintendo owners of the brilliance of MGS2, not eachother as we already know this.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:51
Regular
Adrian is a very knowledgeable member of the forum, and he meant well. Don`t worry, you`ll settle in and get along with everyone soon enough.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Oh and er... by the way... its "Go with the flow" Okay! Rite

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.