GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"50 Cent game - Confirmed (trailer too)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
": ("
[URL]http://www.mtv.com/games/video_games/peep_show/50_cent_bulletproof/[/URL]

The trailer is absolutely crap. Watch it.
Thu 03/03/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Sad thing is people are acting like this is another Biggie vs Tupac
> type thing, as if 50 is even at the same level as either of them.

Hopefully 50 will go the same way as them.

Heh i too await the Nas response, 50 is going to be ripped apart by him.
Thu 03/03/05 at 15:42
Regular
": ("
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> He's kicked Game out of G-Unit for not having his back and he's going
> after Nas, Kelis, Fat joe and Jada Kiss on a recent track. He's also
> leaving aftermath once he's fullfilled his contract because he says
> he can't work with Dre anymore.

I never knew about The Game thing and the leaving Aftermath. He really is turning into something else now. I like The Game, I got his album a few weeks ago and it's really good, much better than 50.

Oh btw his album came out in the states today if anyone wanted to know.

EDIT | 50's album, that is. I' gonna try and download the 'Piggy Bank' song (the track with all of his disses in).
Thu 03/03/05 at 13:39
Regular
He's really making an ass of himself.

I too await a response from Nas - who really won't take any shat, especially if Kelis is brought into it too.
Thu 03/03/05 at 13:32
Regular
Not gonna change the face of music as we know it but the whole things spiralling into stupidity. A lot of people are getting dragged in and the situations already resulted in one of 50's enterage getting shot.

I'm certainly looking forward to Nas and Jada dropping some tracks on him, 50 doesn't stand a chance lyrically against either of them. Someone needs to punch him in his ugly arrogant face and knock him down a peg or 6.
Thu 03/03/05 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> He's kicked Game out of G-Unit for not having his back and he's going
> after Nas, Kelis, Fat joe and Jada Kiss on a recent track.

So he's going after one legend, a woman, a porker and a nobody? Not exactly going to alter the face of music as we know it...
Thu 03/03/05 at 12:53
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:

> He's trying too hard to be the next 2Pac - and just for even thinking
> that, he has failed miserably.

You heard about all 'beef' he's been starting recently?

He's kicked Game out of G-Unit for not having his back and he's going after Nas, Kelis, Fat joe and Jada Kiss on a recent track. He's also leaving aftermath once he's fullfilled his contract because he says he can't work with Dre anymore.

Sad thing is people are acting like this is another Biggie vs Tupac type thing, as if 50 is even at the same level as either of them.
Thu 03/03/05 at 12:37
Regular
"..."
Wonder if a knife weilding Jah Rule will be the final boss?

The Hip-Hop industry would be a much better place if they had succeeded in killing each other.
Thu 03/03/05 at 10:34
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Will there be a level where our erstwhile hero has to dodge multiple bottles of warm yellow liquid?
Thu 03/03/05 at 09:51
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
ßulle†† wrote:
> You want proper Hip hop? Try Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Kanye West, Common
> etc.

yeah, true. Kanye West os a legend. his album rocks and Jesus Walks was by far the best single of last year
Thu 03/03/05 at 09:48
Regular
but anyway, each to their own. If you like him, I can't argue with you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.