GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"50 Cent game - Confirmed (trailer too)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/03/05 at 16:00
Regular
": ("
[URL]http://www.mtv.com/games/video_games/peep_show/50_cent_bulletproof/[/URL]

The trailer is absolutely crap. Watch it.
Thu 03/03/05 at 20:04
Regular
Recent interviews with Nas though point towards him having a retaliation in his next album which is due by summer.

Jadakiss and D Block should have their tracks on the street in the next few days. It started off looking like a publicity stunt but it's spiralling into something else.

Hopefully at least it'll get Jadakiss some publicity. IMO one of the most underrated artists out there.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Nas isn't going to be dropping no reponse to 50, and if he does it's gonna be some Alicia Keys remix.

50 cent is only making trouble to get publicity, that's all it's ever about. And I don't think anyone was freestyling on Till I Collapse.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:45
Regular
[URL]http://ps2.ign.com/articles/593/593170p1.html?ui=rssFeed[/URL]

FAQ of 50 Cent : Bulletproof
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:44
Regular
Stridman wrote:

> And how dare he just kick Game out like that.

The only reason that ever happened is because he was jealous of Games sales. He doesn't want anyone to sell more than him, which doesn't really sit well with Eminems "No egos here at Shady/Aftermath' statement.

Though I'm still laughing about that comment by what ever user it was about 50 Cent killing Nas in a battle. Whoever it was, you do realise that Nas killed damn Jay Z in a battle? 50 Cent is a nobody to him.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:38
Regular
Ahahahahahahahaahaha

Nas is a legend, 50 is a mear fad.

He's a steroid enhanced Tupac wannabe, lyrically he stands no chance against Nas or Jadakiss. All 50 will say is "I make more money dan U, look my sales compared to yours" that's the only weapon in his arsenal.

I'm just looking forward to Nas dropping some 'Ether' on that punk.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:36
Regular
lmao!

[URL]http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/news/81029.php[/URL]

I used to like 50 Cent but hes just crazy now. And Jada is right, all that money is making him paranoid.

And how dare he just kick Game out like that.

Soon he'll insult every rapper existing and then realise that hes all on his own.
Thu 03/03/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
wat the frack are u on about

50 ent gonna be scared of nas's response, 50 will tear nas apart, people underestimate him soo much. u need to listen to till i collapse freestyle. 50 tears it up in this.
Thu 03/03/05 at 17:12
Regular
"The definitive tag"
MTV.com appeared in the bar at the top so I turned it off before the page could even load.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:59
"period drama"
Well, there's perfect example of the target audience.
Have fun, now.
Thu 03/03/05 at 16:58
Regular
Who ever started this thread is a complete hippy that game looked hype. (As in good).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.