GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get a job"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/02/05 at 20:09
Regular
Hi everyone,
I wanna get a job in the retail industry, like working at a till or something right?!
The problem is that I got really bad grades in High school (due to medical problems) and I don`t know whether I should lie about these grades just to get the job.
I applied for 1 job which I didn`t even get reply from.
Tell me someway that I can get an job. I absolutely hate spermarkets so don`t suggest that please.
Any ideas?? Post them please

Am I weird wanting to work in a funeral place?
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:16
Regular
"long time"
I left school with no Gcses and found getting a job no problem..

If i can do it im sure you wont have a problem:)
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:02
Regular
I`m not a chav, I don`t look like a chav and will not dress as a chav. I don`t wear rings or chains I feel they won`t suit me.
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:46
Regular
Wear a gold chain around your neck to show that your rich. Then put some rings on your fingers, this shows that your "hard" and then you could beat people up who try and steal.
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:38
"period drama"
As long as you don't look like a chav, yes.
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:36
Regular
Well maybe next time I`ll wear something else....jeans or sports wear ok?
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:34
"period drama"
But still, anyone wearing a Slipknot hoody is just asking to be laughed at, thrown out of the shop and then spat upon by passer-bys.
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
Jon $m!th wrote:
> You seriously turned up to a formal interview in a Slipknot hoody? And
> you wonder why you didn't get the job....tch tch you've disappointed
> me :(

you misunderstood, I went into a shop and asked for an application for while wearing a Slipknot hoody!!!
Mon 28/02/05 at 20:46
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
> Peter .K wrote:
> Am I weird wanting to work in a funeral place?
>
> No way. I used to wanna be a Funeral Director, or even just the
> person who cuts the bodies up. Or even just the person who walks in
> front of the hearse with a huge [and very sexy] top hat.. and
> everytime I think of that top hat, I wanna do it again.. Meh.
> Anyhoo. No, it's not weird.

I agree...it's a useful profession - otherwise there would be corpses lying everywhere. It also 'branches' into forensic medicine which is a VERY good job.

> Oh.. and never lie. No matter what you say, it will backfire one day.
> Some places, you can manage to work your way to the top.

Damn right! If you lie they might check your credentials or something that would expose you and you'll be out on your ass faster than you can say..."I quit anyway"
Mon 28/02/05 at 20:43
Regular
"herro"
Yes, let's connect death and funerals with sexuality.

we know your secret, necro child.
Mon 28/02/05 at 20:42
Regular
"cachoo"
Peter .K wrote:
> Am I weird wanting to work in a funeral place?

No way. I used to wanna be a Funeral Director, or even just the person who cuts the bodies up. Or even just the person who walks in front of the hearse with a huge [and very sexy] top hat.. and everytime I think of that top hat, I wanna do it again.. Meh.
Anyhoo. No, it's not weird.

Oh.. and never lie. No matter what you say, it will backfire one day. Some places, you can manage to work your way to the top.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.