GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get a job"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/02/05 at 20:09
Regular
Hi everyone,
I wanna get a job in the retail industry, like working at a till or something right?!
The problem is that I got really bad grades in High school (due to medical problems) and I don`t know whether I should lie about these grades just to get the job.
I applied for 1 job which I didn`t even get reply from.
Tell me someway that I can get an job. I absolutely hate spermarkets so don`t suggest that please.
Any ideas?? Post them please

Am I weird wanting to work in a funeral place?
Tue 01/03/05 at 13:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you want to sit down all day then you would get better paid in a call centre. Call centre work is pants as well though.
Tue 01/03/05 at 13:48
"period drama"
In supermarkets, till jobs are usually the best paid and you get to sit down all day. Less chance for slacking off, though. That's not too fun.
Tue 01/03/05 at 13:14
Positions for till jobs are highly competitive for such a rubbish task. The pay is terrible, your break involves walking around town for half a n hour while you get a snack, before heading back to return to your duties.
Night shifts are worth it however.
Tue 01/03/05 at 13:08
Regular
"..."
cookie monster wrote:
> You dont need good grades to work behind a till,

Nope, you just need to be available and willing to work for very little, be abused by Joe Public and have no self-respect.
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:44
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Are you a hairy Mary?
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You dont need good grades to work behind a till, you need to be a GOOD TEAM WORKER though.
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:41
Regular
"long time"
Forgive me for being slow but ?
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:40
Regular
I've heard of Sperm Banks, but Sperm Markets???
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:38
Regular
"long time"
HA ha ha ha ha *falls off bed laughing*

Must have done it to myself then as i am the boss:)
Tue 01/03/05 at 10:29
Regular
A bloke who gives head for work won't have quite the same job prospects though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.