GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Animation!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/12/06 at 10:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
for anyone that`s interested, my latest animation is available to view/download from www.secondarymotion.co.uk

"Asimov" is a collaboration between myself and Tim Wright, who produced the music for such classic games as Lemmings, WipeOut, Shadow of the Beast and a host of other titles past and present!

if you have a look, hope you enjoy it!
and if you fancy throwing a link to it on another site/forum/etc, then go ahead, let the shameless shilling begin! :D
Fri 01/12/06 at 13:33
Regular
Wow just saw it. Bloody well done :D A huge improvement on the last one I saw, think it was the Toast one. You really did a great job on the animation and the story. Love the music. I'll try and plug it for you. Your site or YouTube? Just worried about using up all your bandwidth.
Fri 01/12/06 at 13:27
Regular
"you've got a beard"
just uploading it to myspace and youtube.. links to follow!
Fri 01/12/06 at 13:16
Regular
oh you have it on YouTube aswell? Excellent give me the link and I'll go fav it ^^ and give it 5 stars no doubt.

Just going to watch it now :D
Fri 01/12/06 at 12:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
good spot machie!!!

fixed the download link now.

give the streaming a while, to get going, it has to do all the buffering stuff and i`m presently shilling this EVERYwhere so hopefully other people are looking too :)
Fri 01/12/06 at 12:23
Regular
Ooo looking forward to seeing this just seeing the picture I know it's going to be good :D just popping out for a minute first then I'll watch it, I did try downloading* the .wmv file (at the bottom) but the link needs updating =(

file:///E:/Mine/Work/HTML/folio_site/video/asimov_web.wmv

* - Couldnt get it to stream for me at first
Fri 01/12/06 at 12:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
good old krysalis!
Man Utd Europe - the most random foul system ever seen!

thanks for the feedback everyone, glad you liked it!
hopefully this will find its way somewhere helpful and help me get some more work!

Shadow of the beast, i always remember the parallax scrolling on the background being standout on those games. Until "Brian the Lion" came out on the A1200 and surpassed it ;)
Fri 01/12/06 at 11:51
Regular
That's great :D

Very impressed ...

On a side note ... Shadow of the Beast, that takes me back ...
Fri 01/12/06 at 11:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Absolutely awesome stuff!
Fri 01/12/06 at 11:35
Regular
"8==="
That's a pretty cool movie.
Fri 01/12/06 at 11:31
Regular
"8==="
Quite possibly, they were all Krisalis titles I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.