GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So... first silverware to Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I enjoyed that and couldn’t help but smile when the lads in blue collected the trophy and celebrated. I was also so very pleased when Jose Mourinho decided to come out to congratulate his team and commiserate with the lads in red. I would not have liked to see the celebrations go ahead without him being present. I like Jose Mourinho.

But, oh my boys, how many times can you break my heart?

Just been listening to the after match comments. Why is it that if a team score early they feel they have to defend it instead of just getting on with the original game plan?

Humbugs and bumblebees!
Mon 28/02/05 at 00:06
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
You answered that frightingly fast :D
Mon 28/02/05 at 00:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Anyone supporting Chelsea today.
Mon 28/02/05 at 00:04
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Who was that question aimed at?
Sun 27/02/05 at 23:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
How can you support a side who have only become successful since a billionaire has ploughed money into the team?
Sun 27/02/05 at 21:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, I wanted the 'Pool to win - sounds like they were unlucky and gave it a good go too. Especially as it's Chelsea.
Sun 27/02/05 at 19:13
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I hate chelsea, but I hate liverpool more so I'm glad that they lost

GO CHELSEA!!!!!
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:42
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I deserve to be :D
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:38
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Someone's bitter :p
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
ffs wrote:

The guy's a genius.
--------------

I'd hardly put him in the same category of Albert Einstein for waving at a few people.
Sun 27/02/05 at 18:29
Regular
": ("
That was harsh, the way he just glazed at the 'Pool supporters, he wanted to really rub it in.

But yeh, hes alright and unlucky Liverpool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.