GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So... first silverware to Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I enjoyed that and couldn’t help but smile when the lads in blue collected the trophy and celebrated. I was also so very pleased when Jose Mourinho decided to come out to congratulate his team and commiserate with the lads in red. I would not have liked to see the celebrations go ahead without him being present. I like Jose Mourinho.

But, oh my boys, how many times can you break my heart?

Just been listening to the after match comments. Why is it that if a team score early they feel they have to defend it instead of just getting on with the original game plan?

Humbugs and bumblebees!
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:33
Regular
Tbh Barcelona was the hardest team in there. I think Chelsea might have a problem beating them if Robben is still injured.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well they'll first have to beat Barcelona by two goals, which won't be easy considering Barca's impressive strike force, and then they could meet Real Madrid, Juventus, AC Milan, Inter, Bayern Munich, Porto etc. Considering they'll have to meet several teams of this calibre, I don't think they'll do it.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:24
Regular
"herro"
Stridman wrote:
> EDIT | And I hate the way Chelsea think they're actually gonna make
> it the the Champions League final, it just makes me laugh.

Uh, they very easily could actually...
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:05
Regular
": ("
Virtuoso wrote:
> Aside from that though, and on the general balance of play, I'd say
> that Chelsea probably deserved it.

Yeh but after they scored their 3rd goal Chelsea were wasting so much time, and it was so obvious, like when Drogba kicked the ball into the crowd when the a ref was talking to a player and if all that time wasn't wasted Liverpool could've squeezed in a goal.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:00
Regular
": ("
Blank wrote:
> How can you support a side who have only become successful since a
> billionaire has ploughed money into the team?

That's what I was thinking. They don't even feel like a football team anymore. Any team could dominate the Premiership if they had a Billionaire buying their players.

EDIT | And I hate the way Chelsea think they're actually gonna make it the the Champions League final, it just makes me laugh.
Mon 28/02/05 at 11:05
Regular
Jose deservered to be slapped round the face with a kipper.
Mon 28/02/05 at 10:57
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
English_Bloke wrote:

Did Chelsea deserve to win or did Liverpool have most of the play?
--------------

Liverpool deserved yet another clear-cut penalty, but never got it. Providing we scored it, that goal would have took us 2-0 up.

Aside from that though, and on the general balance of play, I'd say that Chelsea probably deserved it.
Mon 28/02/05 at 01:58
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Chelsea need a title as they need a confidence boost considering they aren't going to win 4 cups this year! :) They won't win the champions league so thats another cup they might not get so I still wouldn't be too cocky Chelsea fans.
Mon 28/02/05 at 00:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> You answered that frightingly fast :D

Ha, I didn't even realise. I was in General Chat, then came back here to see you'd replied. Strange.
Mon 28/02/05 at 00:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Sounds like we lost it for ourselves Didn't watch it due to being otherwise engaged/alseep.

Did Chelsea deserve to win or did Liverpool have most of the play?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.