GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So... first silverware to Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/02/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I enjoyed that and couldn’t help but smile when the lads in blue collected the trophy and celebrated. I was also so very pleased when Jose Mourinho decided to come out to congratulate his team and commiserate with the lads in red. I would not have liked to see the celebrations go ahead without him being present. I like Jose Mourinho.

But, oh my boys, how many times can you break my heart?

Just been listening to the after match comments. Why is it that if a team score early they feel they have to defend it instead of just getting on with the original game plan?

Humbugs and bumblebees!
Wed 02/03/05 at 15:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Stridman wrote:
> That is what he said, right?

Legend.
Tue 01/03/05 at 12:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:

> Noone wopuld have blamed the scousers if they chucked their benefit
> books at him.

Now you could never rile the scousers up that much :-D
Tue 01/03/05 at 11:59
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:

>
> Regarding Moron-iho, I lost my respect for him after he tried to
> insight the crowd, it's not the way a manager should conduct himself.
> books at him.

kicking boots into your employee's heads, is surely far superior conduct befitting of a gentleman manager
Tue 01/03/05 at 11:26
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Regarding Moron-iho, I lost my respect for him after he tried to
> insight the crowd, it's not the way a manager should conduct himself.
> books at him.

It's a classic case of not being able to take what you dish out, which is a fundamental problem with fickle football supporters.
I have no doubt that those 'scousers' had been shouting abuse, gesturing and winding Mourinho (hmm sp?) up, so why shouldnt he react with the most banal and unspectacular gesture?

Does make me laugh though when fans howl obsenities for 90 minutes and then think they can take the moral high ground when a player reacts in a menial way. There was a manager on the radio who was asked 'What do you normally do when oppostion fans insult you?' his reply was 'I normally tell them to f**k off'.
What a guy.
Tue 01/03/05 at 09:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Weldone Chelsea.

I can't believe how Liverpool threw this one away - they had it won with 15 mins to go. Im not sure what Gerrard was thinking jumping with 2 of his defenders for the ball, it almost looked like a police line up...

Regarding Moron-iho, I lost my respect for him after he tried to insight the crowd, it's not the way a manager should conduct himself. Noone wopuld have blamed the scousers if they chucked their benefit books at him.
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:04
Regular
": ("
That is what he said, right?
Mon 28/02/05 at 22:03
Regular
"es argh"
Mon 28/02/05 at 21:07
Regular
": ("
Badgerman wrote:
> [URL]http://img238.exs.cx/img238/6216/jose2b5bl.gif[/URL]
>
> What's he saying?

'F**k off'.

tut tut tut...

:D
Mon 28/02/05 at 20:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, the legend that is Jamie Carragher had all the Chelsea staff crying. Especially that tw@t in the glasses.

Mourinho did deserve to be slapped. To be honest, I'd love to see his face if we make it through to the quarter finals of the Champions League and Chelsea don't. I'd rather be there than win the Carling Cup.
Mon 28/02/05 at 20:13
Regular
"es argh"
[URL]http://img238.exs.cx/img238/6216/jose2b5bl.gif[/URL]

What's he saying?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.