GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hedfix - genuine question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/02/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why are you weeping child-sized tears on your keyboard, simply because I won a poll on an Internet chat room populated by people that I've known for years?
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Someone from here who I've 'known' for a little while asked me if I was on half-term the other day...
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
24?
Thought you were a little younger.

*Feels less bad about not being able to grow a beard*
Thu 24/02/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I've never cried so much as this morning.

Cried laughing, or in pity at someone who's nearly 24 being voted a champion on a chat room?
Thu 24/02/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've never cried so much as this morning.
Thu 24/02/05 at 15:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I have another topic to make too.
Thu 24/02/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Four topics in one day? You're almost as bad as he is...

Only another 55 odd posts to make today and you'll have beaten his daily average.
Thu 24/02/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why are you weeping child-sized tears on your keyboard, simply because I won a poll on an Internet chat room populated by people that I've known for years?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.