GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hedfix - genuine question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/02/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why are you weeping child-sized tears on your keyboard, simply because I won a poll on an Internet chat room populated by people that I've known for years?
Thu 24/02/05 at 18:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I disagree
Thu 24/02/05 at 18:18
Regular
Jormungandr, Hedfix has made a fool of himself all day by being utterly bitter about something that ultimately doesn't matter whatsoever. monkey_man has, and probably exactly what I would do too, taken the situation and decided to wind up Hedfix about it, instead of pointlessly trying to defend himself over a stupid popularity contest on forums that don't matter whatsoever.

So, on one hand we have a person who's laughing it up because a few people around the country voted him 'best person who writes rubbish on here', and another is making snide comments about how he didn't deserve it and the forums are going downhill because he was voted for.

Hedfix can happily pull himself out of his own cavity, and monkey_man can happily, have his moment. I'm the best notable anyway.
Thu 24/02/05 at 18:03
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
I support hedfix, not because I like him, but because monkey_man's just being a total tw@.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:44
Regular
"8==="
You're not my son.

Therefore I have no joke.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And you say we haven't cottoned on to your joke!?

Bwahahahaha, I've had you out-foxed all day.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:41
Regular
"8==="
Oh dear.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's more like I don't care. I don't come in this forum, and I don't know who you are. But I'm your King now, so respect me.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:33
Regular
"8==="
For someone who was banned for taking the pee you really don't notice others doing it do you?

Oh the poor forums! :(
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
HA!

Are you?

You're not a student anymore, right? I seem to remember you getting a job.
Thu 24/02/05 at 16:14
"period drama"
If you play along, when you're 67 everyone will think you're 15 and the world, plus all the little children contained therein, will be yours to tempt into woods (and onto woods) with sweeties.

I knew that male grooming kit was a perfect Christmas present.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.