GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"June Attack on Iran?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/02/05 at 09:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://207.44.245.159/article8130.htm[/URL]

Could be utter toss, could have a grain of truth in it...
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Skarra wrote:
> Don't let your negative attitude to George W. blind you to
> logic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Oh, I'm sorry but come on; at which point did logic come into play when Iraq, a country with no links whatsoever to Al-Quaida in any way shape or form, and with no WMD nor any expressed intent of using such weapons, was invaded in response to 9/11?
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:31
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I don't know about this one, because chances are, if there is an Air Attack, War will follow, and the US will HAVE to invade Iran. And i dont know if the US military is prepared for events to go that far yet. Don't let your negative attitude to George W. blind you to logic. Even if he did have some "blood lust" and did want to invade Iran, he will not anytime before mid-late Summer at least, absolute minimum, and thats only if the pull out in Iraq does well. Its just a matter of commitments. The Bulk of the US military is just to busy in Iraq and elsewhere, and even if Iran was a target, no operation could be launched for quite some time. I'm not just another Pro-Bushite here, but i am looking at the situation within the US military and SERIOUSLY doubt they will go ahead with any potential invasion for quite some time, regardless of Bush's desires, simply because they are in no position to do so, and therefor doubt they would start a war with Iran before they can finish it.
Wed 23/02/05 at 23:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> c) My new name is Michael 'Islamic Jihad' Ryan. I now live in
> Azarbaijan with my dog Lucifer, and eagerly anticipate purifying the
> world of Americas poisonous stranglehold.

If you take this option let me know i'll come with you. I think many people would.
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:17
Regular
After recently watching Michael Moores highly acclaimed documentaries, I feel more than a slight inclination to grab an AK and enlist in the Iranian army.

* - If you never hear from me again, either :

a) This message is traced. The US fear of everyone who even sneezes in a manner that displeases them, drove them to riddle my body with round after round of terribly aimed ordnance. You'll note on the news that several dead US soldiers will be dotted around my house, shot by their own comrades in error.

b) I now reside in Guantanamo Bay, having pictures took of me while I take a crap, slack jawed gap toothed sycophants gawping at the camera, an incest related deformed thumb raised in victory.

c) My new name is Michael 'Islamic Jihad' Ryan. I now live in Azarbaijan with my dog Lucifer, and eagerly anticipate purifying the world of Americas poisonous stranglehold.

d) My real, blind dog, was lying at the top of the stairs again at 3am.
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Captain to you."
Yay there will be interesting news again. i loved all the updates at 3am on bbc news about the bombing.

i vote WAR
Wed 23/02/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
I dont think they would let that get out, if they were going to bomb Iran. Its not something you blab around.

However, it wouldnt suprise me if that empty headed monkey, also known as George Bush, did bomb Iran. He's properly getting his blood lust back seeing as its been awhile since his last crusade.
Wed 23/02/05 at 14:11
Yay, I can't wait.
Wed 23/02/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
2-1 on says war
3-1 on blair joins if there is one

4-1 france join

6-1 says North korea nuke US
Wed 23/02/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You taking bets?
Wed 23/02/05 at 10:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Wouldn't surprise me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.