GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"June Attack on Iran?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/02/05 at 09:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://207.44.245.159/article8130.htm[/URL]

Could be utter toss, could have a grain of truth in it...
Sun 27/02/05 at 00:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Explain.
Sat 26/02/05 at 23:10
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
ShortyUK wrote:
> > The whole Iraq thing was obviously just a diversion. They never did
> find Osama, and they know they failed miserably at eliminating
> Al-Queda.

al-Queda DOES NOT EXIST.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:58
Regular
Yeah, but they've made the EU collectively look pretty bad, getting them to drop their moral stance without any real shift in the relevant policy from America. As I see it, tactful work or not, Europe got their ash handed to them.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> I don't know
> whether things are getting that much better, or if we just hear less
> about it. From what I have heard though it's somewhere between the
> two.

lol, When was the last time you heard about a new school opening in Iraq, or new hospital facilities in Siera Lione? Because its not good news. So, it may very well be taking place, just because its not on the 6 o'clock news doesn't mean it isnt. This isnt aimed at you, just people who dont see the good in Ira and elsewhere, and so assume it isnt taking place.

> Perhaps that's behind the efforts to bludgeon the EU into
> co-operation, to help take the strain.

Bludgeon? Mrs Rice was pretty poor of that was the aim, cus she was far from bludgeoning, and did a lot to place the foundations for the new bridges to be built.
Fri 25/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
Hmm.

George has 4 more years, and he's out. And in that time he wants to bone Iran and North Korea, and possibly Cuba too. And no doubt if he did finish early he could go find someone else to beat up to kill time.

June would probably be his eariest possible opportunity. I don't know whether things are getting that much better, or if we just hear less about it. From what I have heard though it's somewhere between the two.

Perhaps that's behind the efforts to bludgeon the EU into co-operation, to help take the strain.

It seems pretty dumb though, it's blatantly obvious that you can't honestly commit to co-operate and 'agree' without selling your ash on any issues you'd otherwise disagree on. And I don't see anyone doing that soon (except maybe Blair). It's just so weak that the EU and US couldn't find anything sincere to say by way of reconciliation.
Fri 25/02/05 at 13:01
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Light wrote:
> All of which has what to do with the logic used to justify the land
> grab?

Jesus, are you blinded by sinicism? My statments were made with regards to the ability of any 'forthcomming attack'. I didn't say War on Iran wasn't on its way, nor did i say my reasons for rubishing that article were ANYTHING to do with desires or future policies of George W. What it was saying was that this attack would probably not be comming for a good long while simply because the US lacks sufficient military means to do it. For goodness sake, open your eyes a little, and look properly at the post before reading what you think is there, and not what is there and questioning...

> He's about to ask for $80 million? Is that for the reconstruction of
> Iraq? Or is it to fund the investigation into what Paul Bremner did
> with the 30% of oil revenues that have been "misplaced"
> since the Coalition occupied the country? Or is it just to pay the
> enormous and ever increasing military bill for the occupation?

The first and third. And the second will come from elsewhere, from what i'v heard.

> Becoming stable? Would you live there?

No, but if i did i'd rather be there now than under Saddam.
Fri 25/02/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Skarra wrote:

> Isn't Georgy Boy about to go back to Congress and ask for another $80
> million dollars for Iraq? And in terms of Iraq post war, Hillary
> Clinton(a firm critic of the war) stated the other day that although
> their are still major problems, not least with the insurgency, but
> much of Iraq is now/ becoming fairly stable and doing well.

All of which has what to do with the logic used to justify the land grab?

He's about to ask for $80 million? Is that for the reconstruction of Iraq? Or is it to fund the investigation into what Paul Bremner did with the 30% of oil revenues that have been "misplaced" since the Coalition occupied the country? Or is it just to pay the enormous and ever increasing military bill for the occupation?

Becoming stable? Would you live there?
Fri 25/02/05 at 11:23
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
ShortyUK wrote:
> Good point Light.
>
> The whole Iraq thing was obviously just a diversion. They never did
> find Osama, and they know they failed miserably at eliminating
> Al-Queda. When i found out that there was no real evidence for the
> war in Iraq, in terms of them having WMD's, i got so angry because it
> seemed to me they had just fabricated the evidence to justify the
> war, and divert everyone away from the issue in Afghanistan.
>
> Also, wheres the aid money for Iraq's people? All those people in the
> Tsunami are getting millions (which is a good thing dont get me
> wrong!), but you cant help feel sorry for the innocent victims in
> Iraq. Just because they live in a country which was ruled by an evil
> man, doesnt mean the people are aswell.

Isn't Georgy Boy about to go back to Congress and ask for another $80 million dollars for Iraq? And in terms of Iraq post war, Hillary Clinton(a firm critic of the war) stated the other day that although their are still major problems, not least with the insurgency, but much of Iraq is now/ becoming fairly stable and doing well.
Fri 25/02/05 at 11:20
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Light wrote:
> Skarra wrote:
> Don't let your negative attitude to George W. blind you to
> logic.
>
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
>
> Oh, I'm sorry but come on; at which point did logic come into play
> when Iraq, a country with no links whatsoever to Al-Quaida in any way
> shape or form, and with no WMD nor any expressed intent of using such
> weapons, was invaded in response to 9/11?

I meant logic in terms of logistics and troop availability. As i stated, even if Bush wanted do, which he no doubt does, the US military is in no position to mount a major offensive. I in no way meant logic in terms of wishes or policy, i meant logic in terms of lacking the means.
Thu 24/02/05 at 18:49
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Good point Light.

The whole Iraq thing was obviously just a diversion. They never did find Osama, and they know they failed miserably at eliminating Al-Queda. When i found out that there was no real evidence for the war in Iraq, in terms of them having WMD's, i got so angry because it seemed to me they had just fabricated the evidence to justify the war, and divert everyone away from the issue in Afghanistan.

Also, wheres the aid money for Iraq's people? All those people in the Tsunami are getting millions (which is a good thing dont get me wrong!), but you cant help feel sorry for the innocent victims in Iraq. Just because they live in a country which was ruled by an evil man, doesnt mean the people are aswell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.