GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whooo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 07:26
Regular
My DS Has been shipped!

FAO Anyone who ordered from Importmadness - If yours has been shipped today, can you tell me if your shipping method states Airmail or Fed-Ex?

I thought we were supposed to get the free upgrade to Fed-Ex, yet my status show Airmail :S

Anyhoo, Whooo!
Page:
Mon 22/11/04 at 22:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Hey Ash, great news :D

Mine's gone too ^_^

Still I'm never using them again.. people ordering after me and in the second batch getting their's a day early just ain't cricket. But even so. It's on it's way and with 2 day shipping should be here.. Wednesday? Thursday? When are you expecting yours?
Mon 22/11/04 at 22:28
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'm just hoping for Thursday. No school you see.

Of course my order of Asphalt and Mario still needs sending, but that should go through tomorrow as my Credit Check went through last night.
Mon 22/11/04 at 22:24
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Hey, thats good news.

I guess being 5 hours behind it left this evening.
Mon 22/11/04 at 22:08
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
My email has paid off - SENT!

Even if it is a little late, I care not - yuss!
Mon 22/11/04 at 19:27
"Majestic"
Looks like you have covered everything then - and you're probably right not to risk e-mailing the cancellation - because as you say, they might not even read the reason!

I hope things get sorted for you mate...
Mon 22/11/04 at 19:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> Tphi, Ashman, and the others...

Thanks Dexy, yep I emailed them to three or four of their email addresses, and also submitted my email on the contact form too. I don't want to risk emailing the cancellations address in case the mongs actually do cancel it without reading the rest of the email beyond the title ("RE: Order number 0003691")

I will try the live help tomorrow if it's working. And yeh, I noticed there was no telephone number availiable too, although this isn't unusual with online retailers.
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:21
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Rickoss wrote:
> Shut up Crumble.
Mon 22/11/04 at 18:10
"Majestic"
Tphi, Ashman, and the others...

[URL]http://www.importmadness.co.uk/cgi-bin/contact[/URL]

Which address are you using to contact them? The reason i ask is because they may not be as vigilant over the General Questions, as they would be over, say, the Cancellation address. Maybe you should e-mail to that address - not to cancel it, but merely to get your mail seen. You could threaten to cancel, it might result in causing a stir - to better you chances in getting a free game, because of the misfortune they have put your through.

I was going to suggest that you ring them, but the ignorant staff don't have a number. They have a live-help-chat feature, but, that's unavailable now - maybe it will be open in the morning?

Just trying to help...
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Crumble wrote:
> Have fun with your troubles importers!

Heartless b*****d.

It's nearly 6pm so I can only assume it won't be despatched today then. That's at least a full 48 hours after someone who ordered after the first batch was supposed to be full.
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:17
Regular
Erm...No
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.