GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What snow?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/02/05 at 07:52
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
All the weather forecasts said we were due a heavy snowfall last night. The M62 and A62 were well gritted in anticipation. I know this as a fact because I got stuck in the traffic behind it.

Woke up this morning and jumped out of bed in true anticipation of being able to jump back in it again.

Was there any snow? Not a flaming flake in sight.

So here I am at work, well fed up, but I bet you a pound to a pinch of pig manure that it will fall and stop me from going to uni tonight :(
Thu 24/02/05 at 17:31
Regular
Your dogs eat veg?
Thu 24/02/05 at 13:22
Regular
Still have snow here today! Roads are all open today though and Mr Snowman is still standing (just) if my dogs get their way he will be killed reall soon, he has a carrot that they think they deserve!
Thu 24/02/05 at 10:03
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
We've got snow.. its been snowing for most of the night.,, and its still snowing now :)
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well i couldnt get home last night because of the conditions, i got about 3-4 miles away but had to turn around and head back to uni.
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:08
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Aah, poor thing. I feel for you. The kids around here are not at school. Infact they have just swept my lawn to make a snowman.
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:06
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the snow keeps melting and i keep having to go to school.
Thu 24/02/05 at 09:02
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
It's very nice. Especially when you decide that there is no way you are going to move the car and go to work :)
Thu 24/02/05 at 07:28
Regular
"cachoo"
Mm. It's nice waking up to snow.
Thu 24/02/05 at 07:18
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Oh. That snow!

It is very pretty here now.
Wed 23/02/05 at 12:39
Regular
"..."
Still got a bit on the ground, was much worse this morning thanks to the council making the non-decision of putting down no grit whatsoever anywhere. That mad my bus journey to work something of a white knuckle ride. Was quite amusing watching old age pensioners fall-over in the town centre though, the distrcit hospital is going to busy today. As are the local manufacturers of artificial hips.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.