GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hate to gloat but...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
[URL] http://www.geocities.com/semajal/yes_it_is.JPG [/URL]

Mmmmmm DS goodness. Thanks to the nintendo VIP program. Pity my mum didnt mention it had come for a week. Ah well, Mario DS is amazing, the shooting system for hunters works rather nicely though the game is still only a demo, and warioware is a laugh. Very good sound and graphics.

That is all

*waves to dringo*
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The image is reversed, and it's from an MSN convo...
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Domaye wrote:
> i think there were soit odd thousand on stars catlog...payed 1000 or
> 10000 satrs ad 130 quid and you get 2 demos and a shirt and shiat.

This is an English forum.

Also, why does the DS look like ass? Its the most unattractive handheld ive seen ever.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:29
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Are you left handed?
monkey_man wrote:
> The image is reversed, and it's from an MSN convo...

Genius.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:36
Regular
Semajál wrote:
was looking though the list
> of topics and only saw one sheepy one.

I recognise you semajal, was wondering why you were a newbie and not a regular :p Don't know if you remember me however, username used to be mjswerve, although right at the beginning it was GamesGuru.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:38
Regular
GamesGuru

Gagagagaga

Originality at its best.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:41
Regular
Yeah... about as original as me using my initials as a username.

1467/365 = roughly 4 years according to Microsoft's amazing calculator software, so my only redeeming point to make is that I was 14 years old when I used it.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:43
Regular
Micheal Jackson..?
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:44
Regular
Muh, my secret is out :(
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:45
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i think it was out a looong time ago jacko... so how's court?
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:50
Regular
Not bad, they focused on one peice of evidence yesterday. This consisted of playing Thriller backwards. You wouldn't believe the audacity of these people, they claimed the reason its 14 minutes long is because when played backwards I read out all of the kids names I've abused :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.