GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hate to gloat but...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
[URL] http://www.geocities.com/semajal/yes_it_is.JPG [/URL]

Mmmmmm DS goodness. Thanks to the nintendo VIP program. Pity my mum didnt mention it had come for a week. Ah well, Mario DS is amazing, the shooting system for hunters works rather nicely though the game is still only a demo, and warioware is a laugh. Very good sound and graphics.

That is all

*waves to dringo*
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
[URL] http://www.geocities.com/semajal/yes_it_is.JPG [/URL]

Mmmmmm DS goodness. Thanks to the nintendo VIP program. Pity my mum didnt mention it had come for a week. Ah well, Mario DS is amazing, the shooting system for hunters works rather nicely though the game is still only a demo, and warioware is a laugh. Very good sound and graphics.

That is all

*waves to dringo*
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:24
Regular
Another Mario game? whoa.... What does the DS stand for?
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:28
Regular
Hahaha. idiot.

I actually mean to gloat,

More then 3 of us on here have that VIP pack, including me.
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:29
Regular
DS = 'Duel Screen'

How many stars did that cost or did it have nothing to do with the star catalouge?
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:34
Regular
Star catalogue? *stares blankly* Oh...that star catalogue ???
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:36
Regular
"-_-"
i think there were soit odd thousand on stars catlog...payed 1000 or 10000 satrs ad 130 quid and you get 2 demos and a shirt and shiat.
Mon 21/02/05 at 00:11
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
pity i lost my main account otherwise id be regged for 1000 days on here now and might get less abuse. Also doing the ole "i like to correct grammer" is a bit dull. Net grammer is never great but i tend to put some effort in.

Stars catalogue is a way for you to get things from nintendo (generally wallpapers for the PC and similar) for registering nintendo games. The DS pack was £129.99 + 1000 stars to cover delivery. Anyway im in a pretty good mood despite various people bitching. Anyway where are the old peeps? was looking though the list of topics and only saw one sheepy one.
Mon 21/02/05 at 01:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Are you left handed?
Mon 21/02/05 at 06:44
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> Hahaha. idiot.
>
> I actually mean to gloat,
>
> More then 3 of us on here have that VIP pack, including me.

And more than 3 of us here have had the thing since last November :P
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:20
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Creepy wrote:
> Hahaha. idiot.
>
> I actually mean to gloat,
>
> More then 3 of us on here have that VIP pack, including me.
>
> And more than 3 of us here have had the thing since last November :P

Exactly, I was just saying that because he's being a show off ponse and we all have one as well. That’s like showing off that you have grass in your garden. OH THE GRASS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.