GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hate to gloat but...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
[URL] http://www.geocities.com/semajal/yes_it_is.JPG [/URL]

Mmmmmm DS goodness. Thanks to the nintendo VIP program. Pity my mum didnt mention it had come for a week. Ah well, Mario DS is amazing, the shooting system for hunters works rather nicely though the game is still only a demo, and warioware is a laugh. Very good sound and graphics.

That is all

*waves to dringo*
Mon 21/02/05 at 11:06
Regular
I enjoy his music, I hate what he has become - my opinion of him has no bearing on all of this child molesting bull crap however.
Mon 21/02/05 at 11:01
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah still on jury selecion. the problem is, that like marmite you either love him ir hate him and it is hard to find people who dont have an opinion on him.

15 minutes of Milo's destroy rock and roll... david boowie!

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Michael
Well done, you're on the jury
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:59
Regular
Vampyr wrote:
> all of them? in fifteen minutes? also why the evidence during jury
> selection?

You think I can actually see when I'm out in daylight? You seem surprised about the 15 minutes thing, you can name a lot of people in 15 minutes :P

Anyway, are they seriously still selecting the jury? The case is going to be one big mockery of justice if you ask me.
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:59
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> Exactly, I was just saying that because he's being a show off ponse
> and we all have one as well. That’s like showing off that you have
> grass in your garden. OH THE GRASS!

I know.

p.s. My grass is bettah than youers!1
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:57
Regular
I HAVE EXPOSED YOU!

:\
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:54
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
all of them? in fifteen minutes? also why the evidence during jury selection?
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:50
Regular
Not bad, they focused on one peice of evidence yesterday. This consisted of playing Thriller backwards. You wouldn't believe the audacity of these people, they claimed the reason its 14 minutes long is because when played backwards I read out all of the kids names I've abused :(
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:45
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i think it was out a looong time ago jacko... so how's court?
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:44
Regular
Muh, my secret is out :(
Mon 21/02/05 at 10:43
Regular
Micheal Jackson..?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.