GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got assaulted last night, the bastar..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/02/05 at 18:10
Regular
"The Red Shift"
It's friday night, so everyone has a right to go out and enjoy themselves. I fully believe this atleast and had one of my bests nights out for a while in London. However, on my way home, I caught the train on the wrong side of the platform. This means that it follows the exact same stations until it's too late. At this point me and a mate got off. (In hindsite it was possible that one more stop would have taken us to my place, but this wasn't a certainty)

However having got off at this particular station, I knew the way to his house, so we caught a bus to near enough his house. This near enough was going to be a problem though. It's 10:30 and we're walking down a street I've walked down 50 times in daylight, but this time it was different (obviously). We walk past these 4 guys who look like trouble, but neither of us say anything... until we've past them. Then, when they're coming from behind they call out all their stupid "rude boy" s**t and try to start something. We still say nothing, but one guy rifles through my pockets. So I knock his hand away and say that universal phrase- "Leave it." He seems to take offence and chases me down the street. I see that he's gonna catch up, so I stop. Atleast face to face is better than him tripping me up. He says something then punches me right in the face. I drop to the floor and play dead. He kicks me a couple of times then runs off with his mates.

My friends alright and all they took from him was his broken £5 watch from Sicily. They took neither my phone, nor my wallet. At this point we run to his house just to play it safe. The police are called and I have a bag of frozen chips to put on my eye. (Who the hell doesn't have peas?) Within 5 minutes we have 2 copper cars round the front and their asking to go with them around the area to identify them. (I praise them for this, very suprised indeed!) There's no sight of them and we go back. I slept most of today in my bed and am listening to my Travis now.

This may seem like I'm looking for sympathy, but I'm not. Infact it's a bit pointless except for saying:

I knew all this was happening every mintue of the night, but it was my first assault/mugging in London, so maybe I was just lucky for it to take so long.

I don't have any of this mental trauma, but maybe that's because I was just waiting for it to happen anyway.

I was lucky that they were'nt looking to cause some serious trouble.

I'm gonna try to never ever catch the wrong train. The right one would've saved us half an hour and prevented me from getting lamped.
Sun 20/02/05 at 01:25
Regular
"Catch it!"
Paradox: wrote:
> I hope you get hit by a train crossbob

Please Paradox leave me alone I haven't been unkind to you!
Sun 20/02/05 at 01:23
Regular
"Catch it!"
munn wrote:
> I'd feel sympathy for you, it's hjappened to me, but you don't like
> me, so I won't.

I do like you Munn I have nether hated you I think your cool!
Sun 20/02/05 at 01:12
Regular
"8==="
Thing to watch out for is incoming headbutts.

Serious risk of catching AIDS/anything nasty they have.

Personally I've never lost a fight (yet) and if I were in a streetfight/other where I thought I might die if I lost it then I would kill.

Knives worry me though. Bloody things.

Anyway best thing is avoidance.
Sun 20/02/05 at 00:52
Regular
> An American wolf?

In London
Sat 19/02/05 at 22:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My town is really violent for a 'middle class suburb.

Getting a taxi on a Saturday Night is like Russian Roulette. I've had to break up two fights before because my mates are stupid.

I don't go anymore though, stupid East Kilbride.
Sat 19/02/05 at 22:48
Regular
Pffft, if it happened in EK you'd half to hope they didn't have a knife to not be stabbed.
Even then they'd probably try and stab you with sharp stone.

I'm back iN EK on Thursday.

Lucky me.

:-(
Sat 19/02/05 at 22:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've never had such a situation, mainly because I have a sixth sense to avoid it.

Ina way you're lucky, if that happened round ym area I'd have a 90% chance of being stabbed.
Sat 19/02/05 at 21:27
Regular
I'd feel sympathy for you, it's hjappened to me, but you don't like me, so I won't.
Sat 19/02/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
> I hope you get hit by a train crossbob
Sat 19/02/05 at 20:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
I hope you get hit by a train crossbob

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.