GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The reason why ukchatforums.com is a small place."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/02/05 at 04:06
Regular
"Can't get enough"
I've posted 2 posts an 34 words this month, an i am #364 in the top posters list!
Tue 15/02/05 at 19:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Cong Man wrote:
> I've yet to meet someone under the age of twenty to have waht I
> would class as a reasonable grasp of the English language.

"waht"
Tue 15/02/05 at 19:48
"period drama"
He meant 'meat'
Tue 15/02/05 at 19:51
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Actually, wait.
I think that "I have yet" to thing is acceptable. It just reads a little weird because he wrote "I've".
Tue 15/02/05 at 19:53
"period drama"
It made perfect sense to me.
But that's not saying much.
Tue 15/02/05 at 20:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I just don't like sentences like that.
In fact, you could say I hate them.

HATE.
Tue 15/02/05 at 20:11
"period drama"
*cowers*
Tue 15/02/05 at 21:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If Rowling was underground, all you goths would love her.
Tue 15/02/05 at 21:59
"period drama"
I agree with the sentiment wholeheartedly, but in this case you have hyperboled yourself into regions of ludicriocrity.

Before you ask, yes, all those are real words.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Captain to you."
There doesn't seem to be a stream of new people anymore, yeah you get a few newbies here and there but most seem to post once or twice and then don't come back.

It would be nice if we could be a bit warmer to the new people, but most of the time it starts with them being able to start threads. They start 5 new threads in a night and everyone gets annouyed cause it's rare that 1 of them is worth reading in the opition of other members as the thread has already been done.

It would be good if new people had to post a certain number of posts and worls before being able to start threads, as then they could get to grips with the forum and whats already posted before starting up a mass of threads. 50 posts 1000 words would be a good figure in my mind.

just trying to think just ways of the new members not being scared off.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:26
"period drama"
You think a good way to encourage new members is to not let them make topics until they've been here a while? Ohnonono.

Personally, I don't care.
Like I said, we're full. All positions have been taken.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.