GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who has read this book it is a excellent book about a boy who finds a dog with a fork stabbed in it and he gets in trouble for it then he must run away to find his mum because his dad has told her she is dead. But then he finds letters from her that the dad has been hiding. This is a excellent book if you have read it what you think of it if you haven't you should its great!
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
You a futher mucking ranker really.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:09
Regular
Green Ferocity wrote:
> Its written in a strange manner

oh sweet mother of jesus, you can't be for real...
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
Green Ferocity wrote:
> it is a bit of a childrens book.

I think an entire part of my insides just collapsed.

Are you being serious?
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:07
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Its written in a strange manner and obviously the main protagonist is a kid. Its sure unique though :)
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
How is it a childrens book with all the swearing a violence its such a good book!
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I read it ages ago. Its very good but it is a bit of a childrens book. Very good though.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who has read this book it is a excellent book about a boy who finds a dog with a fork stabbed in it and he gets in trouble for it then he must run away to find his mum because his dad has told her she is dead. But then he finds letters from her that the dad has been hiding. This is a excellent book if you have read it what you think of it if you haven't you should its great!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.