GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who has read this book it is a excellent book about a boy who finds a dog with a fork stabbed in it and he gets in trouble for it then he must run away to find his mum because his dad has told her she is dead. But then he finds letters from her that the dad has been hiding. This is a excellent book if you have read it what you think of it if you haven't you should its great!
Tue 15/02/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
You derive pleasure from an internet chat forum?
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:42
Regular
rah wrote:
> Green Ferocity wrote:
> Its written in a strange manner
>
> oh sweet mother of jesus, you can't be for real...

This is still making me weep tears of despair...
Tue 15/02/05 at 12:10
"period drama"
Ahahaha ... oh dear.
Tue 15/02/05 at 10:39
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
cweek2000 wrote:
> I've read this, and there is no way that this is a children's book.
> Some of the stuff in it could be rated 15, but it's not. Dog stabbed
> to death with pitchfork? Check. Kid that eats anything he finds?
> Check. Swearing every fifteen words? Check.

It was originally published as two different editions. Childrens and adults.
Tue 15/02/05 at 10:19
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I've read this, and there is no way that this is a children's book. Some of the stuff in it could be rated 15, but it's not. Dog stabbed to death with pitchfork? Check. Kid that eats anything he finds? Check. Swearing every fifteen words? Check.
Tue 15/02/05 at 09:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I thought it was ok, as Pand said, it doesnt take a long time to read through.
Tue 15/02/05 at 07:46
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Extraordinarily quick to read and simple, but enjoyed it for the < day it took to plough through. Not amazing, but a nice break from the usual stuff I read.
Tue 15/02/05 at 00:01
Regular
I liked it.

Not hugely - the style didn't sit too well with me - but it was a good, easy read and actually quite chilling at points.

It's worth a read for something a bit different.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
WHAT LOL?
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ablab.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.