GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Who has read this book it is a excellent book about a boy who finds a dog with a fork stabbed in it and he gets in trouble for it then he must run away to find his mum because his dad has told her she is dead. But then he finds letters from her that the dad has been hiding. This is a excellent book if you have read it what you think of it if you haven't you should its great!
Sat 19/02/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Catch it!"
LOL!
Sat 19/02/05 at 20:23
Regular
rah can't read.
Fri 18/02/05 at 01:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
you read it Rah?
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:21
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> The story is incredible although not for the plot, seeing the world
> through the eyes of a boy with a mental illness is a superb idea and
> must be congratulated.
>
> Excellent.

It's not an original idea you know, you dilhole.
Thu 17/02/05 at 23:51
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
I really enjoyed the book, and it's a great achievment to write it about such a different character than many books. I myself am mildly dyspraxic (or whatever) and have an autistic friend. No, I'm not trying to get sympathy or whatever crap anyone can come up with, I'm making the point that it's actually accurate in getting inside the character's head.
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:53
Regular
The story is incredible although not for the plot, seeing the world through the eyes of a boy with a mental illness is a superb idea and must be congratulated.

Excellent.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:51
Regular
No, not you.

No-one could stay mad at you, crossbob.
Tue 15/02/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Catch it!"
who me?
Tue 15/02/05 at 18:27
Regular
Er, if no one could "derive pleasure" from being here, then surely no one would come on.

Key to making less retarded posts:

1) Think.
2) Do not dribble.
Tue 15/02/05 at 18:26
Regular
...wtf?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.