GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*sigh of relief*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/11/04 at 15:29
Regular
And I thought the Gamecube had died somewhat.

In the wake of an endless stream of DS news the Gamecube just seemed to have stopped dead. I spent 99% of my time on IGNDS.com rather than the Gamecube section. Cube-Europe featured DS article after DS article.

No new news on Zelda, no new games, no response from Nintendo over the Resident Evil 4 game...

When there is no news to report NGC/CUBE and NOM would have to report almost exclusivly on the DS. A great way to draw attention to the new system but also a great way to draw attention away from the old one.

Starfox Assault, Mario Party 6, Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat, Geist, Odama, Mario Tennis, Four Swords, Zelda, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem etc... does seem like a nice line up but the fact is we've know about these games since E3... there hasn't been any new Nintendo announcements for the Gamecube since then.

Don't wanna take it away from tphi's thread who flags up the new screenshots of Zelda (which is fantastic, releasing a few screens once in a while is a great way of building hype) but the news of a new Kirby Game, ANOTHER Mario sports title (Baseball, which if it turns out to be good is bound to appear on every console to come... bound to sell shed loads in the states) and the third in the popular Donkey Konga series.

A nice brief announcement from Nintendo which bumps up the release schedule somewhat.

In fact the Gamecube has a busy year next year, I just hope that combined with the DS I'm not stretched for cash again.
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Too many topics in here are going off about Halo 2 right now >_<

Anyways. More sighs from Dringo I assume after these announcements from the man himself Miyamoto in Famitsu.

Cube Europe linkage: [URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7233[/URL] But basically he says Nintendo are going online. Soon. Especially on the DS. Square Enix is working with Nintendo on this. Mario Baseball is a Ninty/Namco project and Mario 128 is coming on Cube. Sometime. And another Pokémon game is coming for the Cube which will be supported by "strong allies".
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:37
Regular
Please dig them, go on.

I loved it at first, then after a few times through I enjoyed it but saw the faults. It was a GOOD FPS, nothing else.

Halo 2 does nothing extra which is why it bores me.

Is it really THAT difficult for your tiny obnoxious brain to understand?

But hey, Call of Duty is crap and Metroid rocks...

Hehehehe!

Yeah...
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:40
Regular
But as for my di*k in the disc slot, yeah it was fun.

But hey it was real; Fena though, must have made your hand bleed...
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:40
Regular
XBOX IZ GUNA LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON U NINTY JABRONIES!!"!12

How we laughed, you stupid, cretinous little cockface.
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:42
Regular
How's the family sex going with your imaginery sister?

Oh how I have laughed at my 'Rock' post, this though just makes me feel sorry for you, really it does.
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:46
Regular
Subtle...
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:46
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Fena

Fina :' }
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:48
Regular
How do you know about all that anyway?
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:48
Regular
Well when everyone else is as completely retarded and genetically defunct as you are, there is on choice but to resort to inbreeding.
Wed 24/11/04 at 23:51
Regular
In the dark?

Sex in the dark with an imaginery sister named after a gaming character.

Laughter? You have no idea.

I'm just trying to picture your love child...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.