GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Real Madrid v Juventus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 00:15
Regular
Ahaaaa, hurrah.
Probably the tie of this round I'd say to be honest - away wit yer crappy Man Utd/Milan.
Prffftttt.

Anyway, I'm sorta worried about this.
Yes Blank, you nobend, pish aff.

But hopefully it won't disappoint. Hopefully we can kick those stupid over-rated galacticos in the face numerous times.
I'm particularly hoping super Thuram nearly kills Beckham. He'll leave Owen alone though. Owen's cool.

So what to make of this somewhat bemusing and confusing post?
Who knows.

But Buffon's better than Casillas.
Remember that.
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:37
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
When does the champions league start again anyway? Must be soon...
Fri 11/02/05 at 11:17
Regular
Blank wrote:
> They seem to have more talent then Man U.

Not really.

Shevchenko --- Van Nistelrooy
Crespo --- Rooney

Kaka ---- Scholes
Pirlo --- Ronaldo
Gatusso --- Keane
Seedorf --- Giggs

Uniteds defence has been better this season as well.
Fri 11/02/05 at 14:59
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> Kaka ---- Scholes

I can't agree with that one.
And I'd say Shevva is far far far far far superior to RvN as well.
Fri 11/02/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've got to go for my boy Kaka as well in that comparison as it stands now i'm afraid
Fri 11/02/05 at 22:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'd go for Giggs over Seedorf on current form, but I wouldn't put United ahead on the others. And most of those comparions are unfair, as they don't play the same positions.

Plus Pirlo will miss the first leg anyway.
Fri 11/02/05 at 23:34
Regular
Milan dont really have any wingers like Ronaldo and Giggs which makes the comparisons harder.

Form wise, no one can really touch Giggs and Ronaldo at the moment. Scholes is probably one of the best one touch footballers in the world (just check out his first time ball to O'shea for the last goal at highbury) Dont forget Van Nistelrooy is the top scorer in the champions league this season, even though he's done sod all in the prem. Was hoping sheva would take more time to get over his injury, but he free kick last week was stunning.

Anyway, i didnt make that list to say "he's better than him" just united can match Milan in all positions.
Fri 11/02/05 at 23:41
Question: Is Inter Roma on Eurosport? What time?
Fri 11/02/05 at 23:44
Regular
program stats tomorrow at 7
Fri 11/02/05 at 23:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
or†ega wrote:
Dont forget Van Nistelrooy is the top scorer in the
> champions league this season, even though he's done sod all in the
> prem.

yea but he's been injured for most of it though, the only time he was fit this season was Champs League time
Sat 12/02/05 at 01:08
Regular
Ye, he's only managed 9 prem games with 4 goals. But 8 goals from only 5 champions league games. He just seems to be on aonther level when it comes the champs league.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.