GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Real Madrid v Juventus"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 00:15
Regular
Ahaaaa, hurrah.
Probably the tie of this round I'd say to be honest - away wit yer crappy Man Utd/Milan.
Prffftttt.

Anyway, I'm sorta worried about this.
Yes Blank, you nobend, pish aff.

But hopefully it won't disappoint. Hopefully we can kick those stupid over-rated galacticos in the face numerous times.
I'm particularly hoping super Thuram nearly kills Beckham. He'll leave Owen alone though. Owen's cool.

So what to make of this somewhat bemusing and confusing post?
Who knows.

But Buffon's better than Casillas.
Remember that.
Thu 10/02/05 at 00:15
Regular
Ahaaaa, hurrah.
Probably the tie of this round I'd say to be honest - away wit yer crappy Man Utd/Milan.
Prffftttt.

Anyway, I'm sorta worried about this.
Yes Blank, you nobend, pish aff.

But hopefully it won't disappoint. Hopefully we can kick those stupid over-rated galacticos in the face numerous times.
I'm particularly hoping super Thuram nearly kills Beckham. He'll leave Owen alone though. Owen's cool.

So what to make of this somewhat bemusing and confusing post?
Who knows.

But Buffon's better than Casillas.
Remember that.
Thu 10/02/05 at 00:22
Regular
I'm more looking forward to Chelsea Barcelona. As Chelsea will be kicked out without robben to carry them!

Buffon has only kept 1 clean sheet in his last seven games. Shocking stat.
Thu 10/02/05 at 00:27
Regular
He's been unlucky though.

Except that shocker against Atalanta.
Dear oh dear.

The one against Sampdoria for example. Makes a brilliant save, tips it onto the bar, and our defence fails to react.
Oh well.
Thu 10/02/05 at 02:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"Overrated"

Yes, Juventus are overrated. Casillas is far better than Buffon. I predict 3-0 Real.
Thu 10/02/05 at 09:57
Regular
Please tell me this is on SKY Sports.

I'll go for a 2-1 Juve victory.
Thu 10/02/05 at 10:52
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
INter will go through, as will United, Real M and Chelsea, and Arsenal wont. Liverpool will and no one cares about the rest
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:02
Regular
Vampyr wrote:
> United

Aahahaha
Thu 10/02/05 at 23:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AC should crush united. As Real should crush Juve. They both probably will.
Fri 11/02/05 at 00:25
Regular
Blank wrote:
> AC should crush united.

Not really. Milan have lost to the might of Livorno and Bologna in recent weeks, while united are unbeaten in the league since October, going to places like anfield and highbury and getting wins.
Fri 11/02/05 at 01:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
So...? It's a totally different type of match; it'll be given more importance by both teams. Man United know they can't lose because they're already far behind Chelsea, whereas AC aren't. Plus the two sides are coming from styles of play. AC should crush them. They seem to have more talent then Man U. Unless they all under-perform like Seedorf does, I think they'll win. I hope they do, anyway. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.