GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark: Zero"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Perfect Dark Zero'.
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Although this has nothing to do with Nintendo anymore, some of you might be interested in hearing that Perfect Dark: Zero has been set for UK release on Xbox on December 2, 2005. Whether or not this will stand is unsure, and with the release so far away its likely to be held back many more times. This probably means it wont be on the shelves until later 2006, and looks as though its going to be an Xbox 2 title. It might be worth getting an Xbox this for this. If we're lucky, some version of Perfect Dark may be released on DS in the future. Fingers crossed anyway!
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
admit it, you pulled it out of your ass
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Tphi wrote:
> Out of his ass it looks like.

It seems as though you hate me and love FedEx. I think the release was on Amazon and a couple of places Ive never heard of. Probably will be about right though.
Thu 25/11/04 at 17:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Out of his ass it looks like.
Thu 25/11/04 at 15:58
Regular
Would be nice to have Perfect Dark on DS.

Anyway, don't post stuff like that in the Ninty forum. You could have cut that crap down and simply said 'Perfect Dark Zero DS - Maybe, Maybe Not - Your thoughts'
Thu 25/11/04 at 15:18
Regular
Perfect Dark: Zero but I don't know if it'll be quite as good as people think it'll be since most of the Goldeneye team left to form Free Radical.
In my opinion Perfect Dark on the N64 had a poor single player campaign it started out alright then near the end it got ridiculous even then it was never quite as fun as Goldeneyes' single player campaign.
But the Multiplayer made up for that, sounds a bit like Halo 2 don't you think?
Thu 25/11/04 at 14:17
Regular
There maybe a Perfect Dark DS game.

And that isn't a real release date. No company ever would ever confirm a release date that far into the future.
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Although this has nothing to do with Nintendo anymore, some of you might be interested in hearing that Perfect Dark: Zero has been set for UK release on Xbox on December 2, 2005. Whether or not this will stand is unsure, and with the release so far away its likely to be held back many more times. This probably means it wont be on the shelves until later 2006, and looks as though its going to be an Xbox 2 title. It might be worth getting an Xbox this for this. If we're lucky, some version of Perfect Dark may be released on DS in the future. Fingers crossed anyway!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.