GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Perfect Dark: Zero"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Perfect Dark Zero'.
Thu 25/11/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Although this has nothing to do with Nintendo anymore, some of you might be interested in hearing that Perfect Dark: Zero has been set for UK release on Xbox on December 2, 2005. Whether or not this will stand is unsure, and with the release so far away its likely to be held back many more times. This probably means it wont be on the shelves until later 2006, and looks as though its going to be an Xbox 2 title. It might be worth getting an Xbox this for this. If we're lucky, some version of Perfect Dark may be released on DS in the future. Fingers crossed anyway!
Sun 28/11/04 at 01:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Just some artwork that was released years ago..
Sun 28/11/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Are there actually any screenshots out? Ive never seen any, just cells of Joanna.
Sat 27/11/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Marcini wrote:
> I think Joanna will be in it. It will be more of a long term story of
> how she got to where she was in the N64 version. Im sure Velvet will
> be in it and someone will try and assassinate someone. Probably just
> going to be about exciting happening through her training and early
> life.

She's still in it, it's just that she's on an different console and looks more cartoony.
Fri 26/11/04 at 11:51
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
Laptop guns :p

best gun ever
Fri 26/11/04 at 05:25
I think:

A secret war has begun - between shadowy corporations bent on world domination. Joanna Dark and her father Jack are caught up in the fight for the future of the planet. A routine bounty hunting mission rips open a global conspiracy that will change Joanna's destiny - forever.

Perfect Dark Zero is fully online compatible. Features include:

Support for Clans
Leaderboards
"Special-OPS" (a gameplay mode where you play as the main character thruough the single player story line while one of your other friends plays as the enemy character)
Support for Tournaments
Multi-player Deathmatch (online or split screen)
Single Player Story Driven Missions
Multi-player Challenges (you compete with friends against AI) (online or split screen)
Spectator Mode
Downloadable content
Vehicles
Cooperative Story Mode (you play through the single player story with a friend)
High tech gadgets and weapons
Fri 26/11/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I think Joanna will be in it. It will be more of a long term story of how she got to where she was in the N64 version. Im sure Velvet will be in it and someone will try and assassinate someone. Probably just going to be about exciting happening through her training and early life.
Thu 25/11/04 at 21:29
Regular
Maybe she starts off for another company???
Thu 25/11/04 at 20:12
Regular
"thursdayton!"
But wasn't that Jo Dark game art released ages ago? The cartoony looking stuff?
Thu 25/11/04 at 20:05
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
That was cleared up ages ago. Most people reckon it'll be about probably her sister Velvet Dark or Jonathan and definitely not about her.
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:54
Regular
What could Perfect Dark 0 be about anysway?

The Gameboy Color PD was bad enough, letting you screw up her legendary "Perfect A++" training scores and then doing a "training mission" against Datadyne, when Perfect Dark N64 is supposed to be her first assignment.

And she wasn't supposed to have seen Miyans before either.

If there's a prequel then it can't be about Joanna, unless it's about her "childhood years" or her initial training.
(Perhaps she saves Daniel Carrington's life in some attack on the training centre and he gets a crush on her, meaning she gets PERFECT even after you finish her final training on the Gameboy Color game!!!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.