GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going to Sweden/Germany next year"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/02/05 at 10:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
To study my Juinor Honours in History, I'm so excited.

Just got to organise my course a bit, work some overtime and do well in my exams then I get to go live abroad and get a grant, yeah actually getting 200-500 euros a month plus free language lessons.

It's a Socrates/Erasmus scheme, couldn't have come at a better time as I'm sick of my town and have nothing to stay for apart from my family now. Give me some independence and add a bit of life into my youth.

I have a big stupid grin on my face.
Wed 09/02/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Plus you wouldn't be surrounded by Germans and their zany humour-filled lives
Wed 09/02/05 at 12:07
Regular
If it were me, I'd go to Sweden.

Plenty plenty Swedes can speak great English, so that'd narrow the language barrier a fair bit.
Wed 09/02/05 at 12:05
Yup, Unless Sheepy's referring to their attitude, and not the temperature.
Wed 09/02/05 at 12:02
Regular
Isn't Sweden more Northern than Germany, thus even colder?
Wed 09/02/05 at 10:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm leaning towards Sweden just now.

Better go, study calls.
Wed 09/02/05 at 10:46
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm not sure where to go.
>
> I'd like to go to Sweden but langauge may be harder and not as useful
> later on.

Good looking, stacked and open minded women though. Is that being stereotypical? who cares.

> I have limited German but it's Germany... bit cold and beery.

Cold, not a problem, beery, even less of a problem. I've always wanted to go to the Oktoberfest. Something always comes up to interfere.....
Wed 09/02/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm not sure where to go.

I'd like to go to Sweden but langauge may be harder and not as useful later on.

I have limited German but it's Germany... bit cold and beery.
Wed 09/02/05 at 10:29
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Good stuff. Best of luck.

One warning, my brother lived and worked in Germany for a number of years. There's something quite disconcerting about a geordie with a strong Munich accent. ;)
Wed 09/02/05 at 10:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
To study my Juinor Honours in History, I'm so excited.

Just got to organise my course a bit, work some overtime and do well in my exams then I get to go live abroad and get a grant, yeah actually getting 200-500 euros a month plus free language lessons.

It's a Socrates/Erasmus scheme, couldn't have come at a better time as I'm sick of my town and have nothing to stay for apart from my family now. Give me some independence and add a bit of life into my youth.

I have a big stupid grin on my face.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.