GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going to Sweden/Germany next year"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/02/05 at 10:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
To study my Juinor Honours in History, I'm so excited.

Just got to organise my course a bit, work some overtime and do well in my exams then I get to go live abroad and get a grant, yeah actually getting 200-500 euros a month plus free language lessons.

It's a Socrates/Erasmus scheme, couldn't have come at a better time as I'm sick of my town and have nothing to stay for apart from my family now. Give me some independence and add a bit of life into my youth.

I have a big stupid grin on my face.
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:42
Regular
"long time"
Im not Swedish really ! but they are nice looking women!
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm going to Sweden.

Tsk tsk, so shallow. Like I'm thinking of anything else other than my education...
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:35
Regular
"long time"
I am swedish!
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:34
Hotter than you?

Sowwy
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:32
Regular
"long time"
just go to sweden!

The girls are hot!
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:26
Alpha and Omega is the beginning and end. Of Life. You're sorted.

And all girls like Scottish accents apparently, so you have an advantage there.
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh yeah, the other options are Cork and Athens.

Athens would be cool but I went in the Summer, bit too slummy and their alaphabet is gibberish so I wouldn't be able to read anything.
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I know Sweden is colder but that's more sunny/winter cold... not rainy Scotland-esque cold.

Yeah, Sweden was my gut instinct but my Uni has closer links with the German one or something. Hoho I get to go to Stockholm, Swedeish chicks love Scottish accents right?
Wed 09/02/05 at 13:34
Regular
"long time"
German girls or swedish girls?

I know where i would go!
Wed 09/02/05 at 13:31
Regular
I heard there are lots of pretty young ladies in Sweden.

Just a rumour though, not sure if it's true.

I'd go for Sweden.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.