GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 Girls 1 Valentines date help please."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/02/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Now then"
Now there are 2 buff girls that i love they don't know each other but they both want me to take them out on not just a date but a valentins date but i can only take one as the times are so close together.The first one is Abrgail she is buff my size and beautifull she is mixrace and is very ticklish and funny,the other one i Amber again she is mixrace but this time she is a little bit shorter than me so which one should i go on a date with?and just tell me if u need a little more description.I no there are more girls out there so please give me your advice please.

P.S i will promise u the footage if u have msn and if u help me which i will also put on a site i promise now give me good advice!
Wed 09/02/05 at 09:42
Regular
"I ush!"
I can see another crap sitcom on the horizon.

2 Girls, 1 Valentines date.

He takes out both ...

with hilarious consequences
Wed 09/02/05 at 09:22
Regular
Now I'll take some footage of that!
Wed 09/02/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
LeeWay wrote:
> i need girls advice

I already gave you some in your other nearly identical thread which is already full of useful information for you!

Pass them both over to me - I guarantee I will show them a better time then you could.
Wed 09/02/05 at 00:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
LeeWay wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> don't sweat it, they both hate you anyway.
>
> so i see some one who dont want the footage it might be a good
> ending

a good ending eh??
i would say that "i don't have the time to watch you get laid", but i'm sure i can spare 15 seconds out of my day for a bit of a laugh.
Tue 08/02/05 at 22:44
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
Buff is some another word in the retard dictionary. Alot of pikies and shazza's use it, or whatever you want to call them (i would call them something else, but cant use foul language).

Also this is intelligent discussion...hence your post is SPAM

Personally i think you should get both to meet you at the same time, two girls is better than one. Either you'll get what you dream of, or two very hard slaps round the face. And possibly a kick in the sack.
Tue 08/02/05 at 22:15
Regular
"Captain to you."
leeway why bother? no-one thinks your cool cause 2 girls want to go out with you, no-one cares, your not even asking for help with a dilemma(spelling?)of the heart (i which case many people would post replys for your problem and care a bit more about it) as you are willing to show footage afterwards.

use general chat for this kind of rubbish please

(i don't post much on here any more apart from my thread about 3d but i felt this deserved my comments)

plus what the hell do you mean by buff?? where the feck are you from??? and what crazy meanings do all your words mean there????
Tue 08/02/05 at 22:01
Regular
How did you buff those girls? Did you use the same method I use in World of Warcraft?

Sandwiches and fish and potions?
Tue 08/02/05 at 20:49
Regular
"kill my enemys"
LeeWay wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> Whichever one you take, you should have taken the other one.
>
>
>
>
> Which other one i haven't taken any yet

what a loser.
Tue 08/02/05 at 20:10
Regular
nvm
Tue 08/02/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Buff Girls?

This buff?

[URL]http://www.members.shaw.ca/buff_princess/Photos%20-%20competition.htm[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.