GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2 Girls 1 Valentines date help please."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/02/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Now then"
Now there are 2 buff girls that i love they don't know each other but they both want me to take them out on not just a date but a valentins date but i can only take one as the times are so close together.The first one is Abrgail she is buff my size and beautifull she is mixrace and is very ticklish and funny,the other one i Amber again she is mixrace but this time she is a little bit shorter than me so which one should i go on a date with?and just tell me if u need a little more description.I no there are more girls out there so please give me your advice please.

P.S i will promise u the footage if u have msn and if u help me which i will also put on a site i promise now give me good advice!
Sun 13/02/05 at 23:13
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
just think yourself lucky that you have 2 girls who want to go out with you
Sun 13/02/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Cub!st wrote:
> You do realise "buff" means muscley? At least up in
> Scotland.
>
> Round here (Leeds), If someone is 'Buff', it also generally means
> they're muscley or toned etc.
>
> If someone is 'in the buff', it means they're naked.
>
> 'Fit' is a common term for a hot person round here.

Down London way, if someone is buff it means they are fit/sexy
Sun 13/02/05 at 14:06
Regular
Confuscious say.....take one out for lunch and one out for tea! and analyse the results and end the evening with the top rated chick from both meals! remember the rennies though as the indigestion will be a killer!
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Now then"
ur point?
Fri 11/02/05 at 12:38
Regular
"8==="
With 'hilarous consequences' as far as a far too polite and uptight american audience would see it.
Fri 11/02/05 at 11:46
Regular
"I ush!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Simon Says wrote:
> I can see another crap sitcom on the horizon.
>
> 2 Girls, 1 Valentines date.
>
> He takes out both ...
>
> with hilarious consequences
>
> It's been done in Frasier already.

with hilarious consequences?

on Frasier?
Thu 10/02/05 at 22:27
Regular
"kill my enemys"
LeeWay wrote:
> i need girls advice

is it your time of the month?
Thu 10/02/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Light of the world"
Innit
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:56
Regular
Ah, efficient fellow. Nice.
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:49
Regular
"Captain to you."
Robin wrote:
> Burn him chippxero

wow someone who remembers the times when i used to talk about turning up at peoples houses with a box of matches and a can of petrol :D

:*) good times...good times

it's not a can under my belt it's a wide-spray noselled container.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.