GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jobs that are suited to me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/02/05 at 14:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I did one of those computer things where it asked 200 questions and then tells you which jobs suit you and why.
These ones suit me, apparently...

Police officer - Hmmm

Fire Fighter - Good, this is what I left the police with the hope of doing. My lass wants me to do it too.

Postman - Thought about it, but the constant anti-social hours could be a problem.

Phychologist - Hmm, I still have all my hair and don't want a job I have to use my brain for to know how to spell.

Pest controler - Good! Now where's my gun and where are all those bloody chavs?

Photographer - Yes, that's it. Lovely. Yes-yes-yes...NO-NO-NO!

Flight attendant/trolly dolly - Don't. Say. Anything.

There were a few more, but those were my best matches.
Makes me go, "hmmm".
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> What rut? What about?

I hate getting all angsty, it's fine when you're a teenager but i'm 22 anyway, basically i don't have anything to get out of bed for and i've no drive to do anything about it so i just sit around, help around the house, listen to music and spend my time on the pc and i really dont like that my life has come to this. This has been a growing problem since i was 14 and i'm sick to death of it.
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I don't want to be harsh, bud, but you'e got to make things happen for yourself a little.
You say you've nothing to get out of bed for. Why is this? Do you not have any dreams you want to fulfil? What do you see yourself, or wish to see yourself doing in 10 years?

What about women? Is there no female prospect?

Friends?
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Anyway, bed/sex time. Talk later.
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I don't want to be harsh, bud, but you'e got to make things happen for
> yourself a little.

It's not being harsh it's the truth and i know it sounds so simple but it isn't, well at least not for me anyway.

> You say you've nothing to get out of bed for. Why is this? Do you not
> have any dreams you want to fulfil? What do you see yourself, or wish
> to see yourself doing in 10 years?

I have all of that, it just isn't enough. You know that little thing that makes you get out of bed and go to work even when you dont want to, i just don't have it at the moment, i've not had it for about 8 years.

> What about women? Is there no female prospect?
Well that depends on me really, there is someone but i just don't see it, there are too many reasons not to get involved with her at the moment.

> Friends?
None that i've seen in 6 months, i'm not great company at the moment so i stay away from people.
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hi it's puddin'....

We watching Shrek 2..and it's not sex/bed time time

EB has stolen my wine..tho he gave it back saying..'ok u can have mine but if you sick or ill, i'll......'

He didn't threaten but i guess he was gonna say he'd fcuk me harder whick i'm looking forward to...

*drinks some more*
Mon 07/02/05 at 08:47
Regular
"cachoo"
Flock wrote:
> I have all of that, it just isn't enough. You know that little thing
> that makes you get out of bed and go to work even when you dont want
> to, i just don't have it at the moment, i've not had it for about 8
> years.

It's called laziness.. :^) If not, then what is that little thing called? I'd like to know that feeling - when you *really* don't want to get up and out of bed, face people at work with fake smiles and laughs, at their mundane jokes. It gets too tiring, it ruins waking up everyday. :-)
You think you could do work? Even if you don't want to? Try something? Something part-time, something with hardly any responsibility.. At least it'll get you out of the house, breathe fresh air, get you noticed. After all your work, you'll be giggling at the junk you're buying with your hard earned dosh.

> What about women? Is there no female prospect?
> Well that depends on me really, there is someone but i just don't see
> it, there are too many reasons not to get involved with her at the
> moment.

If you stop all female contact for too long, you'll probably get fed up, think, "WHAT THE HELL?!" and go to a club to pick up some young lady. So maybe it's good. Release!

Now I leave. 40 minutes late for work.. :^) See you in 8 hours! *groan*
Mon 07/02/05 at 10:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'll probably end up being a teacher.

I might last time before I get sacked for beating up a pupil.
Mon 07/02/05 at 10:48
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Makes me go, "hmmm".

Macdonalds advertiser?
Mon 07/02/05 at 11:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> It's called laziness.. :^)

Nope, i'd love to have a job and everything else, laziness is where there is no will, i have that i just don't have the energy/drive/toughness/little thing to get on with it.

> If you stop all female contact for too long, you'll probably get fed
> up, think, "WHAT THE HELL?!" and go to a club to pick up
> some young lady. So maybe it's good. Release!

That is exactly what i should do but you know i don't work like that, i'm going to give this girl a chance but i can't see it working and the fallout if it goes badly could cause problems.

> Now I leave. 40 minutes late for work.. :^) See you in 8 hours!
> *groan*

Yeah i'm going out as well for the first time in about 10 days, need to get moving again.
Mon 07/02/05 at 11:06
Flock wrote:
> Ms NY wrote:
> It's called laziness.. :^)
>
> Nope, i'd love to have a job and everything else, laziness is where
> there is no will, i have that i just don't have the
> energy/drive/toughness/little thing to get on with it.
>

Genius.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.