GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jobs that are suited to me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/02/05 at 14:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I did one of those computer things where it asked 200 questions and then tells you which jobs suit you and why.
These ones suit me, apparently...

Police officer - Hmmm

Fire Fighter - Good, this is what I left the police with the hope of doing. My lass wants me to do it too.

Postman - Thought about it, but the constant anti-social hours could be a problem.

Phychologist - Hmm, I still have all my hair and don't want a job I have to use my brain for to know how to spell.

Pest controler - Good! Now where's my gun and where are all those bloody chavs?

Photographer - Yes, that's it. Lovely. Yes-yes-yes...NO-NO-NO!

Flight attendant/trolly dolly - Don't. Say. Anything.

There were a few more, but those were my best matches.
Makes me go, "hmmm".
Tue 08/02/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> When you've got something to listen to? You're always listening to
> moosic! I didn't really like that song.. Sounds mighty familiar
> though, like some high-pitched girl band have done it before [or
> after]. One of my favourites of his is Signal To Noise. Creepy song,
> but recommended. Also, send to my gmail next time, not a fan of
> Hotmail anymore.

I haven't got a cd or mp3 player, plenty of music :)
I was listening to that song and thought it was exactly your type, has an african feel about it and is like some of the stuff you've recommended to me, if you've heard it it's probably because it's on a new film soundtrack.

> I hate your attitudedude. :^) Never too late. I'm going back this
> year, by that time I'll be 20. eek. ew. 20.. and starting college.
> Woo! Late starter, lazy girl. I despise kids, or any townie boys
> & girls, so I'm hoping all the people in my classes will wear
> wooly, bobbly hats and Chucks like me.. :^)

What i mean is i'll be 3 months short of 23 if i get in this year, if not this year i would be almost 24 if i left it another year and i just think thats too old, it has to be this year or i have to move on and find something else.

> Come to my college and we'll get on mighty fine. Then again, I'll
> come to yours. Wouldn't mind moving out.

I feel the same at the moment, i want to get out of where i am but i don't want to live on my own, i think it would be a bad idea.
All the students around here seem to be goth's or grungers, bloody kids!
Tue 08/02/05 at 20:14
Regular
I had a 70% match with Fudge Packer
Tue 08/02/05 at 19:51
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I got Milkman as my best suited job when I did one of those (pre GCSE version).
Alas the Norman Wisdom film put me off of that career path.
and Father Ted
Tue 08/02/05 at 19:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ahahaha, not even the responsibilty of the van.
Tue 08/02/05 at 19:09
Regular
In the one you do at school during GCSEs, one of my friends got 'Van Drivers' Assistant' as his best match.
Tue 08/02/05 at 18:39
Regular
"cachoo"
Flock wrote:
> I'd say all those things plus i tend to question whether it's really
> worth it, i just don't feel like going out even though i want to.

Course it's worth it! You need some vitamin D..

> Yeah i used to like doing that and will do again when i've got
> something to listen to. And talking of music check your email because
> i recommended you something and i want to know what you think.

When you've got something to listen to? You're always listening to moosic! I didn't really like that song.. Sounds mighty familiar though, like some high-pitched girl band have done it before [or after]. One of my favourites of his is Signal To Noise. Creepy song, but recommended. Also, send to my gmail next time, not a fan of Hotmail anymore.

> I was planning to at the end of last year but i didn't feel up to it,
> i think if i dont do it this year i wont bother, i'll be 23 at the
> end of this year and i consider this the last chance.

I hate your attitudedude. :^) Never too late. I'm going back this year, by that time I'll be 20. eek. ew. 20.. and starting college. Woo! Late starter, lazy girl. I despise kids, or any townie boys & girls, so I'm hoping all the people in my classes will wear wooly, bobbly hats and Chucks like me.. :^)

Come to my college and we'll get on mighty fine. Then again, I'll come to yours. Wouldn't mind moving out.
Tue 08/02/05 at 00:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> Why don't you go out often, Flock? Is it health? Or confidence, or
> what?

I'd say all those things plus i tend to question whether it's really worth it, i just don't feel like going out even though i want to.

> Shame.. you need to find something which inspires you! My
> latest inspiration is walking with music. Silly for an inspiration,
> hm? But it's relaxing and stuff. I'll get excited at the idea of
> walking with earphones listening to the music. Wheras without the
> music, I can't be bothered to do it. It makes it more interesting.

Yeah i used to like doing that and will do again when i've got something to listen to. And talking of music check your email because i recommended you something and i want to know what you think.

> Are you doing a course now?

I was planning to at the end of last year but i didn't feel up to it, i think if i dont do it this year i wont bother, i'll be 23 at the end of this year and i consider this the last chance.
Tue 08/02/05 at 00:00
Regular
"cachoo"
Why don't you go out often, Flock? Is it health? Or confidence, or what? Shame.. you need to find something which inspires you! My latest inspiration is walking with music. Silly for an inspiration, hm? But it's relaxing and stuff. I'll get excited at the idea of walking with earphones listening to the music. Wheras without the music, I can't be bothered to do it. It makes it more interesting.
Are you doing a course now?
Mon 07/02/05 at 23:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
darkcrystal wrote:
> The word is motivation. I'm in a similar situation. I find it hard to
> get up in the mornings. I've been unemployed for nearly a year so
> that's the main reason. Are you looking for work?

Currently no, i had to leave my last job because of my health and thats still not sorted.
I've actually got stuff done today, i tried to take the advice of people and get moving, went into town and had a look around, actually got some studying done, spent this evening in the pub playing in a pool comp and as easy as it sounds it wasnt, it took me 2 hours to get the motivation to get out of the house this morning because i kept putting it off, nothing unusual in that but usually i'd stall and then not bother, tommorrow will be more of an effort because i've no reason to go anywhere.
Mon 07/02/05 at 19:11
"period drama"
I have no problems getting up in the morning. I just wait until the afternoon instead.

Alternative post:
I always find it hard when I get up in the morning

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.