GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Campaign HQ. VOTE er-no"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/05/01 at 20:24
Regular
Here's your chance to campaign for your selected candidate in the forthcoming Notable election.

I'm behind young er-no, figuratively speaking, because he's a cheeky so and so and full of himself. He won't set a very good example as a Notable, but the criteria is - "who made the place interesting".

So Vote er-yes to er-no.
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ant wrote:

OI!!!
> GET BACK HERE NOW!!

{:

UMMMMM..... NO!!!!!!!!!
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
**er-no is still considering who to vote, he was going toi vote for Tony, but apparentely he is not allowed to be a notable...**
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:06
Regular
That would be a demotion after all :-)
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:07
Do you win anything for becoming a notable!!

(Wahay, 100 posts (V. slow I know))
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:08
Regular
Yup, you win gold! Not a medal, instead a slightly disgusting colour on your name!
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
**er-no would also like to add that he feels he should vote for ssxpro or The Game**

**that is all**
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ok
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
Achoo
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:17
Regular
"Back in black"
well sorry er-no but i cant be voting for you... Im gonna vote for ME coz i kinda need one vote at least, i cant be humilated...lol, ok face it im no notable...but give me time... now on with the campaingne's!

-Free Gameaday for evryone who votes for me
-leagalisation of cannabis
-under-age drinking will not exist
-the police are now out of work
-and money will be growing on trees(apart from the cannabis plants!!!)

VOTE FOR FUN VOTE FOR PARTIES VOTE FOR THE BLASTING PARTY!!
Fri 18/05/01 at 21:17
Regular
"everyone says it"
**er-no has called me again, and feels a presence of RBS and SHEEPY, he is drifting towards SHEEPY**

**over**

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.