GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Valentines Day ideas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's a bit early but it's creeping up on us, like Santa to sleeping children; ready to catch us unaware (and try and have sex without waking us).

I'm wondering if any of you promiscuous gents have any decent plans to romance your ladies. However seeing as only about 4 people on the forums have made female contact it's a bit doubtful :-P

I'm going generic and getting chocolates, a CD, perfume (she smells) and a night out - seem's the most flawless way.

I'm sure grand-high-stud Light has got a plane to fly-by with a romantic message dangling from the tail - but we don't all have planes. When will you understand Light? When?

Anybody giving an anonymous card?
I've never done that, seems wasteful. a few quid and they wont know it's you? Bloody hell.
Unless she's really ugly and it gets her hopes up for a while, then thats alright... I guess.

Final though, any girls (or guys) want to recommend me a nice perfume? Nothing that stings the nostrils, something just, for want of a better word, 'nice'.
Fri 28/01/05 at 15:52
Regular
I'm going to take the love of my life to a top restaurant (probably McDonalds or that burger bar by the corn exchange) then serenade her at the nearest karaoke bar - I think I'll sing Angels by Robbie Williams - no-ones done that before.

Later I'll take her home in the most luxurious transport imaginable - the 13A. Once we get home I'll just bone her good.
Fri 28/01/05 at 15:44
Regular
"\\"
Had we not 'split up' yesterday, perhaps. But no.

*cries*
Fri 28/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's a bit early but it's creeping up on us, like Santa to sleeping children; ready to catch us unaware (and try and have sex without waking us).

I'm wondering if any of you promiscuous gents have any decent plans to romance your ladies. However seeing as only about 4 people on the forums have made female contact it's a bit doubtful :-P

I'm going generic and getting chocolates, a CD, perfume (she smells) and a night out - seem's the most flawless way.

I'm sure grand-high-stud Light has got a plane to fly-by with a romantic message dangling from the tail - but we don't all have planes. When will you understand Light? When?

Anybody giving an anonymous card?
I've never done that, seems wasteful. a few quid and they wont know it's you? Bloody hell.
Unless she's really ugly and it gets her hopes up for a while, then thats alright... I guess.

Final though, any girls (or guys) want to recommend me a nice perfume? Nothing that stings the nostrils, something just, for want of a better word, 'nice'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.