GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Valentines Day ideas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's a bit early but it's creeping up on us, like Santa to sleeping children; ready to catch us unaware (and try and have sex without waking us).

I'm wondering if any of you promiscuous gents have any decent plans to romance your ladies. However seeing as only about 4 people on the forums have made female contact it's a bit doubtful :-P

I'm going generic and getting chocolates, a CD, perfume (she smells) and a night out - seem's the most flawless way.

I'm sure grand-high-stud Light has got a plane to fly-by with a romantic message dangling from the tail - but we don't all have planes. When will you understand Light? When?

Anybody giving an anonymous card?
I've never done that, seems wasteful. a few quid and they wont know it's you? Bloody hell.
Unless she's really ugly and it gets her hopes up for a while, then thats alright... I guess.

Final though, any girls (or guys) want to recommend me a nice perfume? Nothing that stings the nostrils, something just, for want of a better word, 'nice'.
Tue 15/02/05 at 10:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Knoblettes ahha

I love knoblettes.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:48
Regular
I don't see the interest myself, peni are wonderfully stupid looking things. But then, breasts are just blobs of fat with ridiculous looking knoblettes stuck on, and are quite possibly the best thing ever. Ce la vie, etc.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Ms NY wrote:
> It's hard not to look, though. They walk past and WHOOSH, my eyes just happen to
> follow their package, not sure why either. Must be a pervert.

It's almost as if we're two sides of the same coin.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:17
Regular
"cachoo"
sweet Tooth wrote:
> Ms NY wrote:
> "Ask any girl and 99% of them will say they never look at a
> guy's
> thing when it's packed away."
>
> That's wrong.
> Either that, or they're all lying.
>
> Its not like you can see much when its packed away ..
> but a little peek never hurt anyone:)

It's hard not to look, though. They walk past and WHOOSH, my eyes just happen to follow their package, not sure why either. Must be a pervert.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:07
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
heh..just making sure everyone's a winner.

and now i have some making up to do

''the wedding's off''-English_Bloke, 2005
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:50
Regular
"long time"
Ahhh is that what she calls it "Getting ready" ? :)
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
She was "getting ready" in her own words, which I think means giving herself a treat before she has to sleep with me...still, nevermind. Doesn't take too long.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:42
Regular
"long time"
And your not in the bath with her because??
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's a chick-flick, but I'll get some for watching it.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:37
Regular
It's rubbish.

You'll hate it, she'll hate it, everyone will hate it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.