GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I dont mean to be rude, but..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 23:43
Regular
I am much better than any of you.

I much more intelligent. Much more handsome, talented and funny.

My talents with women, skills with video games, my martial artistry, and needlework proficiency far outstrip your own, without hesitation or doubt.

Compared to my considerable charm and elegance, you are all little more than wamp rats. Your combined wit and grace are equivalent to that owned by the nail of the little toe on my right foot.

You may be under the mistaken impression that you are any good at. Any skills you absurdly believe you are blessed to own are all lies and folly in comparison to my general loveliness, shininess, and happiness (all without a trace of R.E.M.).

Should I be bathed is sewage for three years, wash only in fermented vomit and constantly smear my entire body solely with my own excrement, I would still be sweeter smelling.

Anyone and everyone who disagrees with any part of the above statement should realise that they are completly wrong.
Fri 18/05/01 at 19:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
My mummy says I'm as homely as a mules butt. But I couldn't work out if that was a compliment or not.

:-)
Fri 18/05/01 at 19:21
I think Quazimodo was being sarcastic! His name is that of the Hunchback in a famous book!
Fri 18/05/01 at 19:02
Well mummies wrong boyo!
Fri 18/05/01 at 18:58
Regular
mummy says i am the most hamson boy ever
Fri 18/05/01 at 18:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
The below statement is true
The above statement is false

:-)
Fri 18/05/01 at 17:18
Regular
More like Zelda...
Fri 18/05/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bah

Lylat Wars
Fri 18/05/01 at 16:48
Regular
SFAOK!

Star Fox Adventures... that bloody pole he carries with him can do anything.
Fri 18/05/01 at 13:26
Regular
SFA? Whats that?
Fri 18/05/01 at 13:22
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Man, the GAMECUBE looks ace, The graphics on every single one of the games were ace!

I am not THAT interested in ROgue Leader, but Definitely SFA and Donkey Kong Racing.....I love the Kiddy games they're the best!

Game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.