GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/01/05 at 18:22
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
I asked a while ago and have now decided to sell on ebay properly, but I need some help, like whats best to sell, where to get stock etc, I think it was Paradox that offered to help but it might not have been. Any help would be appreciated, post here or email me at tomfreay at gmail.com
Thanks
Sun 23/01/05 at 21:47
"slightlyshortertagl"
The trick is; to find a good supplier that nobody else will find/will have found.

List things properly (don't ask me what I mean by properly, as I don't know.. but you know a good listing/design when you see one).

And more importantly;

good luck :-)
Sun 23/01/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
um yeah i am, i was lookin at liquidation.com or something and was trying to find a UK liquadtion or close out place that does computer parts, etc
Sun 23/01/05 at 21:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I easily got over £300 selling junk my Dad would of normally
> thrown away.

Oh, definately, sticking stuff on eBay instead of chucking it out is definately a smart move. unfortuntely, I don't get a chance to do stuff like that.. My mum manages to give all me and my brother's old stuff to Charity, I guess the money'll be better spent there :-P.

I think DiG is looking into buying stuff purely to sell on eBay, which (I imagine) is pretty funking difficult, unless you're good.
Sun 23/01/05 at 21:31
"Uzi Lover"
I easily got over £300 selling junk my Dad would of normally thrown away. Instead of chucking it all we stuck it on ebay. Barbie dolls, Action Men, Ghostbuster stuff, lotsa junk I won't use. Few surprises along the way.

Got £60 for some plastic Ghostbuster gun with backpack. Quite funny really when these guys are handing you the money for something that is worthless to you.

I done the ebaying, my dad done the p & p.

Have to do it all again sometime. Stopped just before Christmas. eBay = good, either for buying or selling.
Sun 23/01/05 at 21:26
Regular
Niddle wrote:
> Getting it right will earns you bajillions.
>
> Except you won't get it right, it's near on impossinle.

Of course you can't earn that much, but in a couple of months you could be making around £100-250.
Sun 23/01/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
How come the new user? or did you just change the name, cool, any tips?
Sun 23/01/05 at 20:43
"slightlyshortertagl"
Getting it right will earns you bajillions.

Except you won't get it right, it's near on impossinle.
Sun 23/01/05 at 20:40
Regular
It was paradox I can remember the topic.
You can make serious money on eBay if you do everything properly.
Sun 23/01/05 at 18:22
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
I asked a while ago and have now decided to sell on ebay properly, but I need some help, like whats best to sell, where to get stock etc, I think it was Paradox that offered to help but it might not have been. Any help would be appreciated, post here or email me at tomfreay at gmail.com
Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.