GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/01/05 at 18:22
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
I asked a while ago and have now decided to sell on ebay properly, but I need some help, like whats best to sell, where to get stock etc, I think it was Paradox that offered to help but it might not have been. Any help would be appreciated, post here or email me at tomfreay at gmail.com
Thanks
Tue 25/01/05 at 21:09
Regular
"cachoo"
DiG wrote:
> I bet you think sunday night is the best time to end an auction as well!

Yeah, but.. It is!
Tue 25/01/05 at 20:14
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Yeah you idiots are talking about selling unwanted christmas presents and other junk not serious buisness.

For example it found be stupid for someone who specilises in Gardening to sell PC components if the dont know what they are selling. If I know nothing about what im selling how am i going to know what to buy in terms of stock

You call me a noob, yet you make a completly stupid comment, I bet you think sunday night is the best time to end an auction as well! IDIOT
Tue 25/01/05 at 19:24
Chad you mac zealot.
Tue 25/01/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
DiG you noob.
Tue 25/01/05 at 19:14
Regular
"cachoo"
DiG wrote:
> its almost impossable to sell things you dont know about

You can be honest..

"I don't know anything about this product and can't really be bothered to look it up. I got it as a Christmas present too.."

People will probably still bid.
I know I would if I read that. :-)
Tue 25/01/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Ah right, I found one that sounds simular, my speciality's computers so im looking at that, its almost impossable to sell things you dont know about
Tue 25/01/05 at 10:21
"Was the man of marz"
Alright. Its a game/console accessory/dvd wholesaler. I've never ordered from them but their prices seem pretty good. The only thing is that their minimum order is £150
Mon 24/01/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Can you email it to me please? Don't worry if not,
Mon 24/01/05 at 19:21
"Was the man of marz"
I found a good supplier, but its then you realise there are so many other people doing the same thing and therefore pushing the prices down it really isn't worth it. If everyone just sold a little on ebay there'd be green for everyone
Mon 24/01/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Thanks, problem is finding those sources

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.