GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/01/05 at 18:22
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
I asked a while ago and have now decided to sell on ebay properly, but I need some help, like whats best to sell, where to get stock etc, I think it was Paradox that offered to help but it might not have been. Any help would be appreciated, post here or email me at tomfreay at gmail.com
Thanks
Sat 29/01/05 at 07:51
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Depends what you are selling, for junk, yes. More serious stuff, it harder
Fri 28/01/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
I did spell it right, it was a grammtical error, my spelling of grammatical was a spelling error
Fri 28/01/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
DiG wrote:
> Thats serious input???

Obviously not, but you said "idiots" - note the plural there..
All you have to say is:

"Hey listen Chad, go back to the special school and keep on BJ'ing Bob the janitor's super wang. At least that way you'll still suck, but at least you'll be good at it."

Or something to that effect.
Fri 28/01/05 at 19:25
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
eBay

God, spell it right
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
I cant really remeber but i think it was O Direct or O wholesale (cant remeber what the word was, but it began with O) Rubbbish though, nothing decent at a good price), its very hard to find a good supplyer
Fri 28/01/05 at 10:00
"Was the man of marz"
I personally think that its not worth selling seriously due to all the competition and the fees etc. Its a good place to flog junk or unwanted gifts but if you really wanna do it might be best to start your own site. What supplier did you find Dig (use initials if you don't wanna reveal it)
Tue 25/01/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Chad Niga wrote:
> DiG you noob.

Thats serious input???

Oh and why shouldnt I care about getting the buisness right? Its gonna make me money after all
Tue 25/01/05 at 21:24
Regular
"cachoo"
DiG wrote:
> No, it isnt! In fact it can be the worst time.

Yah.

I just think it's because it's the weekend. People are at home.

No need to get all vexed business boy.
Tue 25/01/05 at 21:14
Regular
"Not a Jew"
DiG wrote:
> Yeah you idiots are talking about selling unwanted christmas presents
> and other junk not serious buisness.

There's graditude for you. People put in some decent input and you call them "idiots".
Tue 25/01/05 at 21:14
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
No, it isnt! In fact it can be the worst time. Think about it, given choice customers are going to go for teh cheapest product if they are all the same, and on sunday night (becasue of the myth) there are the most auctions, and therefore the most competition, driving prices down. Expceptions are things that are rare and therfore there never is much competition. Other nights are often better

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.