GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOTABLE ELECTION OF JUNE 7TH. SEE THE RESULTS THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 21:08
Regular
We are holding the next election for one Notable on June 7th.

If you want to vote in this election then you will need to be here on this thread ON JUNE 7th.

That's unless you are not able to be here, then you can VOTE EARLY providing you declare that you can't make it on the 7th.

Notables are voted on the basis of their contribution to these forums. You don't just vote for your best mate. Ask yourself who you think has made these forums such an interesting place for discussion.

Everybody has ONE VOTE. You can only suggest one name. To vote you state "I vote for "Nickname".

If, like Grix, you have two accounts you must only use one of them to vote once. If you vote more than once your first vote will count, or if you do it deliberately then you will be excluded from the vote.

DON'T VOTE until June 7th.

You will waste your vote if you vote for:
An existing notable
A member of staff, even staff regulars cannot be elected.
A newbie

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR A REGULAR

VOTING CLOSES at MIDNIGHT on JUNE 7th.

That should cover it. Oh - it was Sheepy who suggested that we hold our election on Polling Day.
Page:
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:24
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
HMMM>>>>> While you're still working on the voting system (as recommended in my ideas for SR topic a couple of weeks back), why not have a new forum justfor votes. Isn't it easy to set up a new forum? And then just allow topics to be posted by the staff (although anyone can reply- ie vote. Simple system of making sure people are aware of votes. Also, maybe newbies should have less weight in the votes? No offense to them, but the fact si that regulars and notables have put far more effort into the site! Although that may be debatable....

Anyway, vote for me! I'm the lovable sonic the hedgehog!

Sonic
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:22
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
my candigates
Your Honour
RastaBillySkank
ssxpro
zeldapro
reaper (DC)
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:19
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
OK - POWER TO THE SHEEP - IT WILL BE SO!
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:18
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Whilst you can't post your vote yet (i.e. Don't say I vote for soandso) you can, of course, discuss the matter.
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
**cough** Tony I believe you could have mentioned it was my idea to hold it on general election day :D

After all it is the least you could do as you did not give me a game for the idea :D

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Thu 17/05/01 at 21:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
We are holding the next election for one Notable on June 7th.

If you want to vote in this election then you will need to be here on this thread ON JUNE 7th.

That's unless you are not able to be here, then you can VOTE EARLY providing you declare that you can't make it on the 7th.

Notables are voted on the basis of their contribution to these forums. You don't just vote for your best mate. Ask yourself who you think has made these forums such an interesting place for discussion.

Everybody has ONE VOTE. You can only suggest one name. To vote you state "I vote for "Nickname".

If, like Grix, you have two accounts you must only use one of them to vote once. If you vote more than once your first vote will count, or if you do it deliberately then you will be excluded from the vote.

DON'T VOTE until June 7th.

You will waste your vote if you vote for:
An existing notable
A member of staff, even staff regulars cannot be elected.
A newbie

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR A REGULAR

VOTING CLOSES at MIDNIGHT on JUNE 7th.

That should cover it. Oh - it was Sheepy who suggested that we hold our election on Polling Day.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.