GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOTABLE ELECTION OF JUNE 7TH. SEE THE RESULTS THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 21:08
Regular
We are holding the next election for one Notable on June 7th.

If you want to vote in this election then you will need to be here on this thread ON JUNE 7th.

That's unless you are not able to be here, then you can VOTE EARLY providing you declare that you can't make it on the 7th.

Notables are voted on the basis of their contribution to these forums. You don't just vote for your best mate. Ask yourself who you think has made these forums such an interesting place for discussion.

Everybody has ONE VOTE. You can only suggest one name. To vote you state "I vote for "Nickname".

If, like Grix, you have two accounts you must only use one of them to vote once. If you vote more than once your first vote will count, or if you do it deliberately then you will be excluded from the vote.

DON'T VOTE until June 7th.

You will waste your vote if you vote for:
An existing notable
A member of staff, even staff regulars cannot be elected.
A newbie

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR A REGULAR

VOTING CLOSES at MIDNIGHT on JUNE 7th.

That should cover it. Oh - it was Sheepy who suggested that we hold our election on Polling Day.
Page:
Fri 08/06/01 at 14:36
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Gold!

Your monitor is showing Gold? ... Mine gives the notables more of a dirty, greeny, yellowish kinda colour?
Fri 08/06/01 at 14:19
Regular
Define 'nice'. :0)
Fri 08/06/01 at 13:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I am scared to say anything now!

think I'll go play Championship Manager

MON PLYMOUTH ARGYLE :D
Fri 08/06/01 at 13:42
As you say, you've already had the nice colour for ages, now THEY have a nice colour! See?
Fri 08/06/01 at 13:08
Regular
They? U mean us?
Fri 08/06/01 at 13:05
Yes YOU have, but some haven't. And so, they now have a nice font colour.
Fri 08/06/01 at 13:02
Regular
WE've had this colour for ages.
Fri 08/06/01 at 12:59
Gold!
Fri 08/06/01 at 12:53
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dan2K1 wrote:
> You now have a nice font colour.

Really? What monitor are you using? :)
Fri 08/06/01 at 12:22
I'd like to say congratulations to er-no. And to Sheepy, well done. You now have a nice font colour.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.