GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Onions please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/01/05 at 18:45
Regular
"NULL"
Any initial thoughts on: [URL]http://rallyxpics.xyme.net[/URL]. Cheers.
Sat 22/01/05 at 19:58
Regular
"NULL"
It's still not having it. Btw, I haven't updated it on the online version, only the one on my PC - I have started the DB integration and I don't want to set up the DB remotely as well as on my PC.
Sat 22/01/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Nimco wrote:
> But if I apply it to the link tag, I won't get the colour change on
> hover.

Sorry, you need to apply it to the link AND img tags (of course you need to refine your class as .topmenu instead of td.topmenu).
Sat 22/01/05 at 18:18
Regular
"NULL"
But if I apply it to the link tag, I won't get the colour change on hover.
Sat 22/01/05 at 17:31
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
You need to apply your class to the link tag, not the table.
Sat 22/01/05 at 16:01
Regular
"NULL"
gamesfreak wrote:
> It might be down to the fact of you using transparent gif's.
>
> IE sucks.

Surely IE can handle transparent GIFs?
Sat 22/01/05 at 15:51
Regular
Nimco wrote:
> OK, I've begun turning it into a web page. Instead of JS rollovers,
> I've gone for CSS rollovers - less images, and no JS :)
>
> Only problem is though, although it works fine in Firefox, it doesn't
> work in IE - any thoughts? Same address as before if you wanna see.

It might be down to the fact of you using transparent gif's.

IE sucks.
Sat 22/01/05 at 14:34
Regular
"NULL"
It validates as XHTML Transitional 1.0, CSS, Bobby A and Bobby 508...not bad going for a quick job!
Sat 22/01/05 at 14:19
Regular
"NULL"
OK, I've begun turning it into a web page. Instead of JS rollovers, I've gone for CSS rollovers - less images, and no JS :)

Only problem is though, although it works fine in Firefox, it doesn't work in IE - any thoughts? Same address as before if you wanna see.
Sat 22/01/05 at 11:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
none of the links work.
Fri 21/01/05 at 23:04
Regular
"NULL"
It will take me quite a while, but I'm used to doing it now cos I've done quite a few CMSs of one variety or another, so I can reel them off quite fast.

It's not too advanced - just editing text, pricing (which links into the online purchasing system), photos, etc. A lot of stuff will be "static" in the sense it can't be changed from the CMS - the layout, general design, etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.