GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Huzzah!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I got my MegaDrive! By some amazing twis**t of fate, the very moment I'd pos**ted on here a few weeks ago that I was after one, my good mate The Beas**t popped an MSN convo with me: "Yeah my Brother's got one in the loft, I'll see if he'll sell it". And now I have it! Bes**t thing is, it's an import one that plays all region games, so I can get the good sh*t from Ebay. Few games with it too: Sonic 1, 2 & 3, Splatterhouse 2 (one of my favs, which I actually s**till have), and the original Micro Machines!!! Now off to get Road Rash 2 and Jungle Strike...

EDIT: And I got that old Simpsons game that was the arcade machine, where you could play 4 players on it. Fan-ruddy-tas**tic!
Wed 19/01/05 at 20:03
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I sold mine in a bootsale to some kid and his mum for £25.

I think it was his first console, so I was glad to let it go to continue the gaming tradition.
Wed 19/01/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hell yeah. Just picked up Street Fighter 2, Syndicate, EA Hockey/John Madden double header and Jungle Strike, for under £15 including postage! The EA Hockey/John Madden was the first game I ever owned (a snap at 99p!), Syndicate took up most of 1993, and I got Street Fighter 2 for £60 in the day it came out from SR when I was about 12. Pretty good for my first time on eBay in years. Got another bid going on Cannon Fodder.
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:22
Regular
BlG Dave wrote:
> Shouldve got a GP32, monkey.
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
monkey_man wrote:
> Got another bid going on Cannon Fodder.

Hell yeah! That is such a class little game.
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I had Syndicate on the Amiga.

Never fully got into it.

But I, even then, sensed the greatness.
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i remember spending hours playing Cannon Fodder on my Amiga. Such a great game. That and SWOS alone made the Amiga the best gaming machine ever.

Why did you leave me Sensible Software, why!!!!
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cycloon wrote:
> I have a NES.

i have a working NES for games. and a spare one that i'm going to gut and build a PC into the casing. found a sweet site that shows you how :)
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:33
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Kawada wrote:
> i remember spending hours playing Cannon Fodder on my Amiga. Such a
> great game. That and SWOS alone made the Amiga the best gaming
> machine ever.

did you ever play cannon soccer?
it was a cross between the 2 above games, came on the christmas edition of one of the Amiga magazines i think, pretty good fun!
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed i did, was a classic. Still have it around somewhere. Hmmm that's probably going to make me go look for it and play it now :-D
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
N64 = best classic console :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.