GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Huzzah!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I got my MegaDrive! By some amazing twis**t of fate, the very moment I'd pos**ted on here a few weeks ago that I was after one, my good mate The Beas**t popped an MSN convo with me: "Yeah my Brother's got one in the loft, I'll see if he'll sell it". And now I have it! Bes**t thing is, it's an import one that plays all region games, so I can get the good sh*t from Ebay. Few games with it too: Sonic 1, 2 & 3, Splatterhouse 2 (one of my favs, which I actually s**till have), and the original Micro Machines!!! Now off to get Road Rash 2 and Jungle Strike...

EDIT: And I got that old Simpsons game that was the arcade machine, where you could play 4 players on it. Fan-ruddy-tas**tic!
Wed 19/01/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I got my MegaDrive! By some amazing twis**t of fate, the very moment I'd pos**ted on here a few weeks ago that I was after one, my good mate The Beas**t popped an MSN convo with me: "Yeah my Brother's got one in the loft, I'll see if he'll sell it". And now I have it! Bes**t thing is, it's an import one that plays all region games, so I can get the good sh*t from Ebay. Few games with it too: Sonic 1, 2 & 3, Splatterhouse 2 (one of my favs, which I actually s**till have), and the original Micro Machines!!! Now off to get Road Rash 2 and Jungle Strike...

EDIT: And I got that old Simpsons game that was the arcade machine, where you could play 4 players on it. Fan-ruddy-tas**tic!
Wed 19/01/05 at 12:54
Regular
"..."
Reto Gaming is so much fun. I recently re-discovered my SNES whilst moving house, it now sits alongside all my other consoles. It's slightly hit and miss getting it to work, but it fid sit in a damp shed for several years...

Wish I'd kept my NES as well.
Wed 19/01/05 at 15:35
Regular
Mega CD, Final Fight and Sonic CD. Whoop
Wed 19/01/05 at 16:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Splatterhouse rocked :)

Grix - was final fight on the mega cd the one that had all 3 characters and all levels in it?
i seem to remember the snes version was missing a level and a character in it.
Wed 19/01/05 at 16:26
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Don't forget Streets of Rage.
Wed 19/01/05 at 17:02
Regular
Shouldve got a GP32, monkey.
Wed 19/01/05 at 17:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Was that the Simpson game that Bart had to spray everything red?

And a man threw hats at Marge or something.
Wed 19/01/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Or is it the one when you have to find out who the aliens are!
Wed 19/01/05 at 17:07
Regular
Bart Vs The Space Mutants

Bloody hard that was.
Wed 19/01/05 at 17:08
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> Splatterhouse rocked :)
>
> Grix - was final fight on the mega cd the one that had all 3
> characters and all levels in it?
> i seem to remember the snes version was missing a level and a
> character in it.

Definitely has all three characters, not sure if it has all the levels, I've got nothing to compare it to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.