GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Huzzah!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/01/05 at 12:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I got my MegaDrive! By some amazing twis**t of fate, the very moment I'd pos**ted on here a few weeks ago that I was after one, my good mate The Beas**t popped an MSN convo with me: "Yeah my Brother's got one in the loft, I'll see if he'll sell it". And now I have it! Bes**t thing is, it's an import one that plays all region games, so I can get the good sh*t from Ebay. Few games with it too: Sonic 1, 2 & 3, Splatterhouse 2 (one of my favs, which I actually s**till have), and the original Micro Machines!!! Now off to get Road Rash 2 and Jungle Strike...

EDIT: And I got that old Simpsons game that was the arcade machine, where you could play 4 players on it. Fan-ruddy-tas**tic!
Mon 24/01/05 at 19:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And today I win Cannon Fodder and Zero Tolerance.

Next up: Road Rash 2
Sun 23/01/05 at 11:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
> I have a NES.
>
> i have a working NES for games. and a spare one that i'm going to
> gut
> and build a PC into the casing. found a sweet site that shows you
> how
> :)
>
> You have too much time on your hands V_M. Seriously you need to
> consider a hobby/job/wife/all of the above.

got plenty of stuff to occupy my time, which is why this idea has been kicking around yet never done for a few years :)

and a wife?? god no, you know how disasterous that can be.
Sun 23/01/05 at 11:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So I had 4 jiffy bags waiting for me the other day when I got home.

Jungle Strike
EA Hockey/John Madden
Syndicate
Street Fighter 2

Yes, yes and double yes! EA Hockey is the most perfect game ever created. Can't even remember how to play Syndicate, it's so complicated!
Thu 20/01/05 at 12:22
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
> I have a NES.
>
> i have a working NES for games. and a spare one that i'm going to gut
> and build a PC into the casing. found a sweet site that shows you how
> :)

You have too much time on your hands V_M. Seriously you need to consider a hobby/job/wife/all of the above.
Thu 20/01/05 at 11:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hedfix wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> oh and get hold of Zero Tolerance. By far the best game on the
> Megadrive.

That's IT!!!! I used to have that, and I loved it. Couldn't remember the name though. Nice one Hed. Wasn't there some kerfuffle about it being one of the first decent 3D shooters? It was excellent, I'll hunt this one down next!
Thu 20/01/05 at 06:59
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> oh and get hold of Zero Tolerance. By far the best game on the
> Megadrive.
Thu 20/01/05 at 06:59
Regular
"8==="
Paradox: wrote:
> N64 = best classic console :-)
Wed 19/01/05 at 23:16
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> N64 = best classic console :-)

Bedtime for you, I think.
Wed 19/01/05 at 23:16
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
"The EA Hockey/John Madden was the first game I ever owned (a snap at 99p!)"

Awesome, that was my first (along with Sonic) on the Megadrive, had a C64 before then. Love the fights in hockey, never, EVER, lost.

Step back... run punch! Step back... run punch!
Wed 19/01/05 at 23:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"

Seriously?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.