GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Time??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/05/01 at 16:06
Regular
I know every good game takes time to work on,test and produce but publishers keep pusing deadlines futher and futher back.

Resident evil code veronica for the ps2 was supposed to be a quick conversion and should have been out in late febuary,it's been pushed back to june,august and now september.

Alot of the playstation 2 games are taking a long time and if it's needed then fine but it's taking too long for some of them.
Wed 23/05/01 at 17:01
yeaaa, still no damn reply
Mon 21/05/01 at 19:12
Regular
they think they can do what they like
Mon 21/05/01 at 16:16
yer sure i will, just wait. every time i use that customer service e-mail they take ages to reply or dont reply. itll be a few days
Sun 20/05/01 at 22:38
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
big_slow wrote:
> wierd, im e-mailing customer services because its annoying not
> knowing how it found out the time

Post what they tell you please on this topic here.
Sun 20/05/01 at 20:08
Regular
nice go and try that now
Sun 20/05/01 at 20:06
dont put in a game. the click settings and its in one of the menus. itll say the time by itself without u telling it what the time is
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:56
Regular
wheres it tell you the time
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:53
wierd, im e-mailing customer services because its annoying not knowing how it found out the time
Sun 20/05/01 at 08:47
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I just plugged it in and it worked. But as I set mine up on the 24th November, which is winter time. I think I had to set it the clock when it changed to summer time. Iam pretty sure that I did change it as I got up turned it on and checked the clock, I also did this with my DC aswell.
Sat 19/05/01 at 20:39
Regular
mine just worked straight away i didnt have to do any thing at all just plug in and play

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.